• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Birthday Roni!!!

Years
    Happy Birthday Roni!!!

I ask each of you to wish the very happiest of birthdays to our dearest Roni!

Our Crobat loving friend has been such a wonderful presence over the years that it's hard to imagine PokéCommunity without him!

PS, sorry this is a little late in your part of the world my friend...
    some pair I am!😇

I hope your birthday has been filled with all the love, joy and happiness you deserve ❤️

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Happy birthday Ronnie!
    Spoiler:

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Oh I was late to the thread truly my flop era

Happy belated birthday Roni!!!!! Elderly king

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    colossally late as well but HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONIIII I hope you had a great one <3

Years
    I hope your birthday has been filled with all the love, joy and happiness you deserve ❤️
    Definitely had better birthdays before, but this thread still did it make it quite special regardless of all the stresses I encountered during the day itself. Ilysm Tay <3 Thank uuuu!
    Have a great birthday, Roni! :D
    Thank u Megan! :D
    Happy birthday to you, Roni!
    No need to fact check that your greeting is very much appreciated <3 Thank u~
    Happy birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Roni!!!
    Love the Piplup~ Thank you!
    Sending you a rainbow for your birthday Roni, your magic lights up our pc skies! Have a wonderful day!
    Such a beautiful photo <3 I love it so much, thank u Sam!
    Happy birthday Roni!! Have a wonderful day!
    Doing my best to~ Thank you!
    Happy birthday!

Spoiler:
    This pic goes so incredibly hard. ReKoil never misses. Thank you so much!
    Happy birthday, Roni!
    Thanks Bay :D
    Happy birthday smol battie!!
    Thanks Janna the smol sheep :D
    Happy birthday Ronnie!
    Spoiler:
    Forever wishing I had as much mojo and moxie as the great Ronnie~ thank you Cooler!
    happy bird day roni!
    Thank u!
    Oh I was late to the thread truly my flop era

Happy belated birthday Roni!!!!! Elderly king
    My flop era is replying to this thread almost a week after it was posted. Thank you king!
    colossally late as well but HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONIIII I hope you had a great one <3
    No worries, the celebrant is colossally late too, so you're just on time~ Thank you Karen! <3

Back