• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Birthday to me

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I could have started this thread last year, technically, but I was practically brand new here then, and it would have felt awkward at that time. lol I know they say turning 21 is the ultimate milestone, but I just turned 20 today. It's crazy to think about. It wasn't that long ago that my childhood ended, and now my teen years are gone. No longer a child, no longer a teen.

Years
    Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me

soon you'll find yourself in your thirties!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Happy Birthday! It's lovely having you around.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me

soon you'll find yourself in your thirties!

Hey, happy birthday! 🎉🎉🎉

Happy birthday!

Hey! Happy Birthday! I'll shiny hunt a pokemon of your choice* as a gift if you want.
    (*results may vary)

happy birthday! yours is close to mine :D

Happy Birthday! Congrats on getting old! :P

Happy birthday to you, Sweet Serenity!

If that is old, then I am ancient. ^^

Happy birthday! I can totally remember how it feels to see the teen years go lol and it's a great step in life!

Happy Birthday to me

Thanks a lot everybody! You're all the best! 😊

ReKoil, that's a pretty cool picture. I see you knew that I love Staryu and Starmie. I love how you always seem to find the appropriate image for any given situation. Lol

SuperAlex74, I strongly appreciate the thoughts of giving me a gift. You're so sweet. 😊 I hope that it isn't too much to ask for, but of all the Pokémon that are in Scarlet and Violet, Haxorus is one of my all-time favorites. I would really love a shiny Axew. Haxorus' shiny black color is awesome!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Well that's 'easy'! (as in I was already hunting Dragon Types)
    The first Axew I find is yours! (Great choice BTW)

(Edit: I did end up finding one btw.)

Last edited:
    Back