• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you finished christmas shopping yet

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I got a few good deals over cyber monday, but the rest of my christmas shopping was put on hold until toay because I got slapped with a bunch of medical bills at once.

I would wager I'm about halfway done. Luckily I knew some of things I wanted to order. I should be done this time next week (waiting for everything to ship)!

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

I did my Christmas shopping for my mom just a few days before Thanksgiving. I prefer to get Christmas shopping done relatively early, so as to avoid the big crowds that start on Black Friday and get even bigger all the way to Christmas Eve.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    More or less, but I still need to get something(s) for one of my brothers. His birthday is days away from Christmas and I'm drawing a blank for him currently, plus been busy with vacation/travel lately so I hope I'll still have time.

I actually bought some craft materials and was planning on making him a stuffed dragon (his Chinese zodiac sign) - I've handcrafted a bunch of stuff for my other brother (including a stuffed monkey because that's his Chinese zodiac sign) and he's always loved the things I make so I feel like I should be "fair" and handmake something for him too, lol. I just think I may have overestimated myself since I don't know when I will find the time for that between now and Christmas.

I'm pretty much set for everyone else, though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    We have a little, but it isn't a lot. The reason is because of having limited funds this year. We do plan on getting some stuff after Christmas though. <3 I also did get a book that has me fangirling so fucking hard at the moment... lol don't ask. You'll never hear the end of it. :3 Anyway, it's an early Christmas present!

Back