• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey dude, sup?

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    I ain't that good at starting it replying to convos online, I don't know what to type half the time. I'm good in real though. I normally just say random words then we start talking 'bout stuff.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    I like to think that i'm pretty good at starting conversations and keeping them up in person
    Over text/internet I have a lot of confidence in my conversation skills XD it's a lot easier

But yeah if i'm the one in person being approached I get all awkward and stuff :p

Years
    Online I usually wait for someone to send me a message, same with phone messages, unless I really want to tell someone something or I am bored.
    Offline, I do not start conversations much unless with family, lol. Even then I don't start most conversations. Except with my boyfriend...I never shut up with him, poor soul.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
    I'm usually the one striking up the conversations. It's also depends on the person I'm conversing with. I have no problems with talking to Strangers. I enjoy the faces people make when you randomly talking to them. You either get the "pleasantly pleased" look or the "why the hell are they talking to me" look.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    yeah i always seem to start the conversations online or in real life. i'm quite shy in all honesty. it's easier for me to talk to people online :3.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I'm pretty terrible at communicating with people in general in person. Online its easier since you only need the words. I'm actually very loud and sociable but I get really awkward and stuff.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Online, I'm usually the one who starts the conversation, but sometimes the people I talk to online from Skype never respond despite having their green status on. In real life, I tend to be shy to start conversation on random strangers, especially if it's a woman.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    I just find people in the online list and then go and talk to them. It's fun to read their Biography and send them a VM which is related to that........

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm bad a keeping up convos via on the internet and text, unless I have you added on skype. Like a real life conversation between people I can keep up well. I have a short attention span, which can makes social things like that hard for me sometimes.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I'm terrible at it everywhere. In real life I'm usually too afraid to try it and online when I rarely initiate conversation I usually get short replies and then none at all or they just ignore me. Lol. I'm cool with it though, I wouldn't talk to me either.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Online, I'm usually the one who starts up conversations, but maintaining them, no. Doesn't help when you can't think of anything to follow up. Real life is a tiny bit better.

Years
    My online self is slightly more outgoing than my real life self >< My tendency online is just to approach anyone who seems friendly or if someone messages me first, I will reciprocate :) It's not that I'm scared to start conversations, I just don't know how or what to talk about XD I can be an awkward turtle sometimes.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I prefer calm silence over anything, but I can be the funniest most social person there is if the time calls for me to be so.

Online?? Wow I would talk to you hours on end and wait until you have to leave because I don't like saying goodbyes.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm pretty good at starting conversations but some times I have a hard time holding them when the other person isn't much of a conversationalist. :(

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    I can't keep a convo going but I really like talking but I stay to myself usually until someone starta a convo... then its talk for a while and I mesa it up at being stupid. It sucks... I used to be talkative vut I changed a lot..

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    I find myself starting up conversations with new people both online and offline. I guess I am just a friendly person

Years
    I'm very rarely the conversation starter. I do better with being spoken to and then replying, but occasionally I'll ask the usual how someone is doing at work, what's going on with school, and etc.. but that doesn't last long.

Online I very very rarely ever speak with someone first. 98% of the time others have to shoot me a message before I do just cause.. it's how I am. 8( I assume I'm pestering people or just don't do it unless someone wants to tell me something.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm very rarely the conversation starter. I do better with being spoken to and then replying, but occasionally I'll ask the usual how someone is doing at work, what's going on with school, and etc.. but that doesn't last long.

Online I very very rarely ever speak with someone first. 98% of the time others have to shoot me a message before I do just cause.. it's how I am. 8( I assume I'm pestering people or just don't do it unless someone wants to tell me something.

So many people are like this hahaha! If I didn't message you, you'd never talk to me u_u

Back