• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

high school

Years
    I enjoyed most of it I guess. It's not really left a particularly negative taste in my mouth or anything although I definitely had my moments of being a dipshit that I'd like to forget. Still I wasn't really bullied or anything and made some pretty good friends so I'm happy enough with it.

I will say though that my high school had awful admin staff.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    High school was great. Had a table at lunch with a couple of friends that somehow managed to stay together throughout all four years.

Plus there was...

a firecracker that someone lit off under our table...
    endless bomb threats...
    endless false fire alarms...

Years
    Some of my worst memories are from high school. It was an awful time.

Childhood and college are where the fun memories come from.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Sadly, I think it was the best time of my life and it's been 6 years since I am graduate.

I've met many wonderful friends whom I am still in contact. I wasn't the most popular girl - in fact, everyone forget me. I was quiet, weird, not popular at all and invisible. But I was surrounded by real friends. And I've met my ex (okay he's my ex and for reasons but still we were together almost all highschool and I can't denied we had some good time). My worries at the time are so unimportant now.
    I prefer the way I physically looked at this time.
    I was on a lot of forum and loved them.
    I listen o only Japanese music which still gives me goosebumps. Sadly I lost many of these songs and I don't recall them all.
    Life was simple at this time.

Sirfetch’d

I enjoyed it. I wasn't particularly popular and I didn't have a large group of friends but I had an amazing time with the people that I did hang out with. I also had pretty awesome teachers that I interacted with on almost a friendship level which was cool.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Best 4 years of my life tbh. If I had the chance to do it over, I totally would.

Years
    It's better than my school experience has been, but I wouldn't be jumping for a chance to redo these years anytime soon.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    its pretty good. i have good grades & some great friends so there isn't really anything to complain about yet.

Years
    Oh, that was the best four years of my life! It's so sad that it finished. Now I don't hurry up to the work and to study at University. I want to spend a year or about abroad. I'm going to Hamburg as Au-Pair-Madchen, I can learn German and receive some money. I've already started to translate my documents to German here. I cannot wait until I finish my application and I can travel to the Germany!

Last edited:

Bay

Years
    So and so I guess. There were some moments where I don't want to relive again like my anxiety problems and friends leaving me in the dust. There were also a lot of moments that I particularly enjoy like my extracurricular activities.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It was okay?? I dated a lot of shitty people in high school though and despite my age then, that's honestly where a lot of the bad shit happened in my life. But I had good friends at least. I enjoyed marching band and theatre and such, so I had that going for me.

Too bad I didn't know how to dress. Good god idk what I was thinking. lol

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    I feel like in my head it was much worse than what it actually was, mainly because I only remember the shitty parts of it which only made up about 5% of the entire experience.

I actually really liked HS for the most part, first 2 years were pretty shit but other than that, it was pretty good. Nothing really bad happened like I see happen to other HS's so can't complain.

Years
    it wasn't as fun as it couldve been. my first three years i was ultra focused on playing d1 tennis and that consumed 90% of my time. in fact it made my grades worse as well - i remember many times putting off studying/hw for the simple fact that i just had to be decent to get an athletic scholarship. senior year i woke up and realized i wasn't good enough so i reverted back to playing tennis casually and had an awesome time, but spent all my free time with my now ex girlfriend, and though there were some wonderful memories, it would have been a very interesting year had i been hanging out with my friends more. lots of regrets on how i spent my time in HS.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    fun until junior (3rd) year. the second half is when everything literally went to shit, and stayed shit until I graduated. actually? it's still technically terrible. every time I try and hang out with people from high school it ends up badly lol.

I wish my school was bigger. I would have had more options for people to hang out with.

Back