• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    It's not possible to "change" the truck sound...

It's not even possible to remove the truck script...
    I am not suggesting that ҳ̸ҲRichie change the truck script to use an existing earthquake sound but rather change the sound referenced by the script. Are you suggesting that no-one has worked out how to hack the sounds in pokemon?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • It's not possible to "change" the truck sound...

It's not even possible to remove the truck script...
    It sure enough is. There are ways to do both of those things, don't post about things like this, if you don't know what you're talking about....

Nice job ҳ̸ҲRichie, I loved the beta! Very good, very good! Waiting to see more, BOL!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • It sure enough is. There are ways to do both of those things, don't post about things like this, if you don't know what you're talking about....

Nice job ҳ̸ҲRichie, I loved the beta! Very good, very good! Waiting to see more, BOL!

What? Is it really possible to really remove the truck script at the start?

Are you really, really, sure what are talking about?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • What? Is it really possible to really remove the truck script at the start?

Are you really, really, sure what are talking about?
    Haha, of course it is.
    I am positive. Don't doubt me. Again, Like I said, don't go around posting about stuff you don't know about. If you have anything further to say, continue it through VM. Thanks.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Prince, I am sure he counted the days when Richie last made a post in this thread.

anyways, I wish you, Richie, the best of luck with this hack project~

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Prince, I am sure he counted the days when Richie last made a post in this thread.

anyways, I wish you, Richie, the best of luck with this hack project~
    Actually I was referring to the last time he made a post overall, which was on the 1st of October.

Anyway, this is kinda getting offtopic sooo...

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • I really like this hack - It's got such an interesting plot! (interesting in a good way)

Can't wait till the next beta!! Keep up the awesome work.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Good thing I chose Spanish as my foreign language instead of French.

Good luck, the mapping and tiles are awesome.

Jcat4

Awesome Person
    Years
  • Dude this game looks soo fun, but the ips is messed up. I know its not my roms cus ive download like 3 clean ones that other patches work just fine on. When i patch it, nothing is changed except its really jumpy, most sound is cut off, and if you press a during any part of the game the sound wil go dududududududududu and freeze and if you just wait, the game still freezes and goes to a black screen....Please fix it i wanna play it so bad TToTT!

ooh..um..nvm..i was uh..i was patching it to a fire red rom...>>....im such a loser :D well anyways, this is seriously the best game ive ever played created by man D:..its amazing c:

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    @_@;;;

Why didn't you just delete your post? Anyway you revived a pretty old thread. If a thread hasn't been posted in for 30 days don't revive it by posting. If ҳ̸ҲRichie wants this thread reopened he can PM on of the Rom Hacking Mods.

Closed

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    ҳ̸ҲRichie has requested this be opened and moved to Progressing Hacks.

There should be updates soon. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back