• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you like your Chicken? Baked or Fried?

Your preference...

• Baked!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Fried!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    You chicken lovers out there can't have enough of some good ol' cooked chicken! In this situation the crave of chicken is not only determined by the ingredients but also how it is cooked! So, how do you like your chicken?

Years
  • I saw some cooking tutorial where they boiled it and basically as long as you don't do that, I'll eat it.

Years
  • Taste-wise fried is usually pretty good, but I can't get myself to eat it often because of how greasy and unhealthy it is, plus baked chicken is good too. So most of the time I'd opt for baked!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I saw some cooking tutorial where they boiled it and basically as long as you don't do that, I'll eat it.
    Boiled? Goodness, never considered that before...

Oven baked or fried for me as well, and I also like it in curries. Schnitzel form is pretty good too!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I never crave chicken. it's one of those things that exists and probably is pretty good, but I'll never long for it.

I guess I'll vote grilled - I know it can be pretty tasty and there's too much fried stuff around us already c:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Marinated and either baked or roasted for me. I grew up on lechon from the Philippines and baked chicken. Lechon especially, that flavor from the charcoals is so good.

Years
  • I prefer baked chicken. I remember my mom had this portable oven specially made to slowly cook chicken. I loved watching the chicken turn around and gradually getting that golden baked texture.

XVanitasX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Fried is superior, but chicken is S tier food so it's great cooked whichever way.

Back