• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you pronounce others' user names on PC?

Years
    5qwerty - five kwerty (lol)
    Peitharchia - pay-tharshia
    Patchisou Yutohru - patchy-soh you-tohru

i won't even get into Matt's username because I don't have a set pronunciation for it and typing it out would hurt my head

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Ee-ther - Aether
    Rah-fee [numbers] - Raffy98
    Ell Hay-row Oh-skew-roh - El H?roe Oscuro
    Pie-thar-kia - Peitharchia
    kwer-tee - 5qwerty
    I swear every time I tried to pronounce what you wrote I came off as a cowboy haha.
    5qwerty - five kwerty (lol)
    Peitharchia - pay-tharshia
    Patchisou Yutohru - patchy-soh you-tohru

i won't even get into Matt's username because I don't have a set pronunciation for it and typing it out would hurt my head
    Hahaha I don't blame you in the slightest (: That's why I just tell everyone call me 'el' if they don't already know my first name lol

Nero

I like it.
    Years
    I'm so used to just calling him Rad that I can't help but say rad-iating instead of ray-diating, like radical. I'm just glad I never use the word irl or people'd start giving me weird looks for sure.

Last edited:
    Years
    Last edited:
    Back