• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How is everyone today?

Years
    • Seen today
    In a fantastic and happy mood

Also it says you joined recently, so welcome to Pokecommunity!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Great! I finished setting up my newly built PC yesterday and I LOVE it!

I also received really good marks for all my uni assignments so I'm really happy about that! :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    A little anxious — nothing a few Xanax can't fix. Looking forward to doing more graphic design work. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    honestly i'm really tired. i might duck out to bed early tonight. trying to relax and watch streams and play pokemon before bed, but i just feel like my head is stuffed. not quite a headache, but not feeling particularly wonderful either. just really drained. hoping to make tomorrow a better and more productive day. it does wonders to look forward to simple things, so i'll probably treat myself to lunch.

pkmin3033

I am in something of a good mood. I've had a nice day off, the heating is on, it's raining outside, and my brother is moving out tomorrow so we will all get some much needed peace and quiet.

That said, I was very upset this morning and I still have some unresolved issues that I need to work through but can't see a way around. So it's fleeting, I suppose. No change there, then.

pkmin3033

I feel like crying, honestly. This has been the worst day I have had since lockdown started and things beyond my control and ability to change are piling up on me very quickly all of a sudden. I just need some room to breathe.

Years
    I feel like crying, honestly. This has been the worst day I have had since lockdown started and things beyond my control and ability to change are piling up on me very quickly all of a sudden. I just need some room to breathe.

<3 wishing you all the best <3

i'm feeling okay. relaxed now that I'm home after walking grandpa to get a covid test done (he has no symptoms, but was curious).

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    I'm exhausted. I took a long nap yesterday which threw off my sleep schedule, and I kept waking up this morning.

Years
    Working towards getting a better paying job right now. Turns out I was severely underpaid in my first graphic design office job, and I'm looking to foreign employers to improve my financial stature. Maybe even do some freelancing here and there.

Overall, I'm aight.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Am alright but stressed out and tired as I have a ton of work to do. Most likely will be working from early morning until late at night today :( Hoping my Youtube study playlist pulls me through

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm exaughsted and ready to break my legs off as today was my first day back to work and all I can say is....HOLY SHIT! xD

Zize

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2020
    the day did not start in the best way, I crashed my car ..

Years
    Feeling like a Monday would for most people on a Friday because it's back to work for me. :(

Back