• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long are you on PC per day?

How often are you on PC?

• Less than an hour

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • 1-2 Hours

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 3-4 hours

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • 5-6 hours

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • 6+ hours

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
  • I leave it open while the computer on unless I'm lagging really badly.
    If I avg it, it would drop because I'm only on the computer every second day :P I'd still say a lot tho, maybe 5-6 hours.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Woah! <.<'
    You guys are on 5-6 hours. You all must have some eye problem too, right. I am sometimes on 2 hours or sometime 3 hours.

I have an eye disease that is unrelated to computer usage :]
    I'm only on 5-6 hours cuz I just leave it open while the computer's on, and it's on a lot. I'm not reading and posting for 5-6 hours...I don't know if anyone could do that. If someone can, how? :)

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hmm. I'm on a little bit in the morning until I go to school ( about 8:40 AM). And then I go to school until 4, get back on the computer until about 9. So, that's 6 hours, I guess.

Btw, I don't have an eye problem, I wear glasses.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm probably on for five, six or seven hours a day. Not continuously, no. I'll have a break, watch television, go back to the computer and so on.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • (5:57 PM) Rekhyt : Ryan, in my world, you haven't logged off since April.

Hah. :P I'm usually on five or so plus hours. Any amount of time, thanks to a flexible schedule.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    On average I'm on here for 6-10 hours I know ridiculous,but I normally take a break in between,and just leave myself logged in lol.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • LOL. You would post a topic like this, Greg. XDD

Well unlike soooome people, haha, I can't be on PC and get things done, it's just too distracting. I'm on maybe 4 hours a day, or whenever I get free time. More on the weekends, but that might change if I have to work. L_L *sob*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Mm, depends on the day for me really. Some days I'll be on all day--since whenever I'm at the computer I have a tab open--and some days I'll visit once in the morning and check in again before bed.

Interestingly enough, I think I'm more active on days I have work since I keep a browser window open constantly and when the system's really slow, I post while I wait for it to complete simple tasks since I have nothing else to do. I'm doing that now. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Less than an hour, I only post in topics that interest me and I have other things to do, I'm usually on every day though.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I chose 6+ hours, since I have no life and it's been devoured by PC. XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I'll go with 6+ hours. I don't usually look like I'm on all day but I am. I always keep PC in my bookmarks so I'm on even though PC kicks me off for idling. XD

I don't post alot, I just lurk PC and stalk random people. 8D

HollowNightmare

Black Light. White Evil.
    Years
  • Mostly I'm on a computer for about 2ish hours... Then sometimes I could be on all day long or else not go on at all. It kinda varies for me. :/

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Maybe an hour or two total, I think, on weekdays because I have school. On weekends, it varies from almost none to all afternoon. xD

Back