• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many songs do you have on your iPod?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Inside my iPhone, I have 163 songs. In total I have 530 songs but I couldn't fit them all in my iPhone because of space.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • On both my nano and iPhone, I have 557. I use my nano as back up for my music in case I go over on my phone, but most of the time I use my phone for music. I hardly ever use my nano. XD Both my phone and nano or 16 GB, but my phone takes a lot because of apps and other stuff. My nano on the other hand has a huge amount of room for maybe 1000 or more songs to put on it. So far, I only have a little more than half that, and its not even that full. XD

I tend to neglect my iPod nano a lot. :/ I really should listen to it more, but I just prefer my phone for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I think I have about 900 though i do end up listening to arctic monkeys because they're at the top of the list

Sensual

This should be good.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    0 :p Back when I still listened to my Ipod, I believe I had around 200 songs on it. I was always one to just listen to whatever I was diggin' at the time on repeat. I never used the shuffle feature, hahaha.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I only have about 12 on my iPhone currently with it being relatively new. I've yet to transfer the remaining hundred-odd songs from my Spotify.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    None. My iPhone doesn't have enough storage for my music, and I want all or nothing on it, so I took it all off and downloaded Spotify again and use that.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • 660 in iTunes. I had closer to 700 before I cleaned out some stuff I no longer listen to. I've stopped using my iPod or iPad on a regular basis, so I have no clue how many songs are on those.

I have maybe ~100 additional songs on my computer, but not in any music libraries. There's a few full albums I downloaded despite not liking every song, and some stuff I don't personally like but want to use in multimedia projects.

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
    Years
  • Just checked now on my iphone.. 5,486 :O
    I have way too many albums / soundtracks and many i dont listen to. But 128Gb on the iphone 6 so i figured I'd just sync my whole itunes library. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    2,608 songs with about 20GB left. I do have a few DJ mixes though which might not count. Hopefully the 64GB card in my phone will be enough until 128GB cards become more affordable.

Years
  • My iPod Nano that I got last month only has like 80 songs or something like that, because while I had something hundred on my old computer before I transferred to a MacBook, my iTunes library doesn't read them, so I don't have as many songs on this new iPod as I would like to.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I too use Spotify (Premium) for almost any music I want to listen to. And I have unlimited number of songs there so really, that's the answer :p In my saved playlists though, well I still have no idea. Too many to count. Thousands of songs?

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hmm~ Lemme check...its seems that i have none..HAHA~ JUST KIDDING!! I have 119 song plus the ringtones i download...

Back