• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you shower?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Guess I'll break the norm and admit it - not often.

I used to shower every other day, but in recent years my skin condition has gotten really severe that I went from enjoying a relaxing showers to dreading the everliving hell out of them. It gets downright painful, I feel the sting of each drop and unless I meet certain specific condition showering can easily be more harmful for my skin than helpful. I've had specific instances that had me unable to move.

Showering is a mental battle for me. *shrugs* The worst. Fortunately I wash myself a little every day and I like to think I'm a clean person in spite of that.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Most of the time, I shower daily, unless I know I don't have to do anything or see anyone for a day during the weekend. I can't go for too long without showering though or my hair will honestly try to strangle me during my sleep :why:

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • I oftenly shower because I always do some sports and any activities that make your sweat came out. I take shower 3 times a day..

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017

for you and everyone else who has said similar

Just wash your key areas mate, some warm-ish water and soap under the arms and crotch, a splash of cold water on the face and a hair wash in the sink every other day is really all you ever need

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • every night, and then whenever i need to otherwise (after big football games, runs, hot days etc)

sleeping without showering for me just feels... dirty. i don't know how to explain it, but going to bed without showering for me feels like i'm covered in mud. it's strange.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I shower every day. No excuses. It's about maintaining adequate personal hygiene. Simple. I also cannot leave the house if I haven't showered beforehand (I shower every morning). I just feel scummy otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    I have a shower twice a day. But sometimes only one time if I'm too busy during the day with the other stuff >_>

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I usually shower every day in the evening because I do some form of exercise daily, and I don't want to walk around covered in sweat and other filth.

Sir Codin

Showering every day is for scrubs (hurhur)

I tend to shower when I feel like it, which is usually once every other day or before I go anywhere important or meet with anyone.

I've always been under the impression that leading TOO clean of a life weakens your natural immune system.

Last edited:

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • I'd say I shower roughly 5.5 times a week? If I don't have work or plans I don't see the point (and usually I have showered the previous day), but most of the time I do shower if I have commitments.

Years
  • I shower every night. Sometimes I skip one night but never more than that. I don't like feeling dirty.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Unlike disgusting individuals like the user above me, I shower once every day. This means that even if I fall asleep while lying on my bed in, say, my school uniform before having a shower, I will still shower regardless of whether I wake up at 1 or 3AM.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • all day every day

How often do you shower?

Years
  • I shower every day. No excuses. It's about maintaining adequate personal hygiene. Simple. I also cannot leave the house if I haven't showered beforehand (I shower every morning). I just feel scummy otherwise.

I am in the same boat. If I don't shower every day I look (and smell) like a person with the flu who hasn't showered in a week.

Back