• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How will you educate your children?

Trainer 766

Will you teach them to respect the elders? Will you teach them martial arts? Or warn them not to be influenced by their friends?

Or beat the crap out of them like En Oyashiro.

Anything.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    i'd teach them the basics obviously and i'd put them in public school, see how it goes for them. uhm.. i'd teach them basic manners and stuff about drugs (like to say no to drugs, stuff like that) and just basic stuff everyone should know.

i'd just teach them to be a good, polite child who can stand up for themselves and is confident in themselves. i'd teach them to be who i wasn't, minus the polite part.

Years
    I have no idea what to do with raising children but I hope one day I'll figure it out, so for now, I'd just make sure they play Pokemon.

Years
    If I were to have kids I'd teach them to experiment with things, not believe anything without proof, and to back up what they say and do with proof.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    as the cool aunt, i will be glad to be nothing but an endless dispensary of rational thoughts to balance out the inevitable insanity that comes from raising & being a child in my family

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll likely be so childish that they'll have to develop a responsible and mature side to be able to take care of me.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    apart from all the basics i'd teach them never to follow anything they read on tumblr

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    read a bunch of parenting books

i already know ill probably be a somewhat strict parent. ill instill useful values and raise them to be selfless and to reject selfishness. Ill teach them persevere and to always work hard in school.

Ill also try to minimize spanking and yelling. In my opinion, its bad for development and has bad long-term effects. Its also not really in my nature to hit or yell. Im generally pretty calm.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Currently I combine work and study and soon I'll get my masters degree. All I left is to finish my dissertation in time. I've found great ideas for writing at https://www.essaymasters.co.uk/research-proposal-for-dissertation-or-masters-thesis so I think with the help of this writing service I'll write it in the best possible way. I'm completely agree with the opinion that higher education leads to greater job opportunities. I want my chidren have higher education too.

Back