• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hugs not drugs

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I love hugs X3, except when they come right out of no where and from someone that I don't know or when I can't breath, and I do love giving hugs just as much as getting them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm a lean mean hugging machine.

hugs not drugs

Years
    I would rather not get hugs, but then again I'm iffy with people touching me at all in the first place so eeehhh.

On the flip side, I'm not really one to give them out either. It's always so awkward whenever I do. :P

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i do like hugs but i only hug if i know the person because people here are weird about being touched.

if i'm not in the states and people hug for greeting, then yeah i'm down.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I am totally a hug person. I used to not be, but I'll pretty much hug whoever as if we've known each other forever as long as they seem nice or cool, haha.

pkmin3033

If I absolutely must endure it I will, but I prefer not to be randomly hugged by people. My little brother is very huggy sometimes; it drives me up the wall. Personal space, yo.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not really a hug person.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i love hugs especially the long ones where you rock back and forth. most people aren't really into that type of thing so i usually hold back

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    hugging my family (outside of my parents and grandmother) has always been kind of a weird thing to me -- none of them, myself included, seem particularly enthusiastic about it except for a select few, who also happen to give the Best Hugs, which is definitely not coincidence, but anyway. I like hugs when given by the right person but consider them to be a rather Awkward tradition when it's just my family and the other person isn't into it.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    I actually do enjoy hugs a lot, but only if I know the person well. I hate giving hugs to family and people I'm not familiar enough with, I don't even really give hugs to the friends I'm really close to because all of us are very awkward at giving them. I typically only give and receive hugs when their necessary, but when I do get hugs, they're wonderful. If you ever get a hug from me, then odds are you're special or seriously need one.
    (lowkey I love those hugs where you both bury your faces in the crook of the other person's neck, or when you hold each other and rock back and forth. I almost never have those tho)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't have a particular opinion on hugs. If someone wants to hug me, then sure. Otherwise, I don't really care :p

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I love getting and giving hugs, but it depends on the person. At my anime convention, I'll get at least two of them from my senpai (he gives the most amazing hugs ever, let me tell you). I also hug furries at my convention. <3 I get hugged sometimes, but it depends on my cosplay.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Hugs are nice. I don't mind hugging most people as long as they're not like just some random stranger. As long as I've seen you a few times and we've talked for more than five seconds and you don't smell bad then I'll be happy to give you a hug.

Back