• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can play the mayonnaise

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I played violin for about 3 years back in middle school, but I never got to the point where I could play anything terribly complex. I have a violin now that I bought for myself a few years back with the intention of getting back into it, but I've barely touched it. I'd love to take some lessons some time in the near future, but who knows when that will be -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    i've been playing the drums since i was a kid, but i consider it sort of a side hobby now. i know how to play the piano but honestly i was only interested in learning it to pass mandatory piano classes at uni and i haven't touched one in about a year now.

i used to play the trombone in middle school but i never really got anywhere with it.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I played the saxophone for severam years. I enjoyed it. I unfortunately had to quit because of health problems, but I'm looking forward to playing again soon.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I can play the piano, the violin, a few chords on the guitar, and a few basic beats on the drums. I've learnt how to play the piano since a very young age, so that's undeniably my main instrument, with the violin, guitar, and drums coming in second, third, and fourth respectively. I would also include 5 notes on the clarinet, but it's been many years since I've touched a clarinet and I've already forgotten how to play it, so it doesn't really count lol.

Years
    I could do like 2-5 seconds of some sections from various video game songs on piano. That's about it. If I had the money, but more the quietness at home, I'd totally buy a keyboard and learn it like crazy.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I've played the piano since I was 7, and organ since I was...14, I think?
    I'll have my master's degree in music at the end of this semester, so music is kind of a big thing for me, haha.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
    When I was younger, my dad tried to get my grandpa to teach me how to play the piano, but that went disastrously. I was never too interested in the lessons, so I blocked out what he was saying half of the time and only really learned how to play with one hand, lmao. And that's only if the piano keys are labeled. Lmao.

I haven't tried any other instruments so I don't know if I'd be good at them or not, but for now I'm going to say I have no instrument-related talents, haha. I can sing alright, but I don't think that counts here.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I used to play the tuba, trumpet, flute, and guitar. But after having not done anything for so long I can only play simple stuff on each now. I don't have a tuba or guitar anymore since the tuba was through the school and the guitar was lost in a bet, so even if I wanted to practice either of those I couldn't. Then trying to practice trumpet I'd probably get a few noise complaints and I have no idea where my flute is :(

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i played the Bb clarinet for 4 years and marched it my freshman year. my sophomore year through my junior year i played the Bb clarinet in class and marched the bass clarinet. this year (senior year) i marched bass clarinet and i play contrabass clarinet (the thing is bigger than me). currently i'm learning how to play tenor sax :)

also, i don't mean to brag but i just to rock the **** out of the recorder back in 4th grade.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    how did I miss this what the heck

I mainly play drums, but I also dab a little bit in guitar, bass, and piano/keyboard. I also sing occasionally and I enjoy writing songs as well.

Years
    Do vocals count as an instrumental talent...? Otherwise, I've never put any time into developing musical skills other than elementary/middle school band, and I played flute. Though I have recently wished I had taken up piano and/or violin was I was younger since there's plenty of video game music I'd love to play, heh.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i play bass guitar
    i took music GCSE and i'm part of the school wind band (yea i know i'm a string player it's a long story) and a wind band out of school
    i've only been playing for about three years tho which isn't very long compared to other ppl i know
    i also own a guitar, but i can't play it, and i can technically attempt to play piano but i'm not very good

Back