• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I kissed a girl~

Well, have you? :3

• Total voters

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Karma......
    I just made a poll on prom night then this.
    Karma......
    Well, im planning to try this year on the 8th grade prom...
    (If DracoKnight sees that, im gonna be laughed at)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Karma? What does that have to do with anything?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Kissed a guy. Overrated. It's not as asldkgja;sldgjasdg as everyone makes it out to be.

And yet, I was ten years old, so I really can't talk now years later. I haven't kissed a guy since, even though I could if I wanted to. I want to wait for someone special to kiss poorly with. :'D

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    I've kissed a girl before.

I've never been kissed by one before, because everyone in my school knows what will happen (*coughstaff*)

At least two girls think I'm cute. :D

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Mmm...no. Of course not D: I've hugged...and...well....hugged. Yep, loser right here.
    I want to kiss a girl.
    I want to hold a girl.
    I want to snuggle with a girl.
    I want to do unmentionable things to a girl.
    I'm just such a fugly ferret, screw those dreams D:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I've been kissed in real life before. Though, I havent been in a real life relationship in years and also because where I am a tomboy I only become best friends with guys.

Bleuhorn

The Space Cowboy.
    Years
  • Whenever a girl lunged in to kiss me back in highschool, I told her to "put your money where your mouth is" Let's just say that they didn't like that too much. You see, I haven't because I firmly believe in kissing the right woman, not because no one wants to kiss me. There's been about 30 who've tried unsuccessfully.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This is really personal....NO i haven't.
    if you exclude my mother, with a simple kiss on the cheek.
    Jeez, it's like i'm 3 years old.
    now may i ask if you got this from THAT song?

Years
  • I've never been kissed. It's because I like Pokemon, isn't it? :(

Nah, it's because I honestly don't care. If I wanted to date, I'd try to find a boyfriend, and if I wanted to get kissed, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard. But there's no rush.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    This is really personal....NO i haven't.

now may i ask if you got this from THAT song?
    If you felt as though the topic was personal, you didn't need to reply to the thread. I've already made this point/

And yes, I did get it from the Katy Perry song. It's a good song and the lyrics fitted in well with the topic.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • This is a Pokemon forum. Anyone who answers 'yes' is lying.
    1) That's a stereo-type
    2) Some of us are older than a lot of people here and have kissed many girls

In all truth, yes I have and it's been a while so I need to go find some... -runs off to find girls-

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Nay. Not in the passionate sense, anyways. Kissing is...kind of annoying, actually. First off, I despise people that make out in public. Second, what if they give you a cold or something? Heh.

I'd rather go for hugging/ hand holding anyways. It's more...something. I dunno. It's like showing affection without having to suck the other person's face off.

Years
  • No and quite frankly, the idea sickens me. I don't see how connecting lips feels nice, it seems kind of disgusting. @_@ But that's just my opinion, who knows maybe this will change when I have, but for now I'm not fond of the idea.

Personally I prefer hugging, it seems more affectionate. I've been hugged by my female friends numerous times, but that's just a friendly little hug. ^_^

Back