• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Love Myself

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Ah, the irony of the thread title I chose because: I don't like myself. I never have. It's too hard to like "me", if that makes sense. I don't know what else to say other than that.

Years
  • I've felt so-so about myself for the past couple of years. Like I don't feel awful about myself as I have several times in the past due to depression, but I don't feel particularly good, either. I just kind of exist, y'know? I swear this isn't negative. I overall feel good about myself, in spite of everything. Even though I'm a lazy bum, I'm a pretty nice person and can still be hardworking when I want to be.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I love myself but i do hate some of my qualities ^_^

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I don't think you really want to know what I think of myself. I guess I think of myself as helpless and childish because of my disabilities. I have no idea how to be an adult literally at all either. I'll say that much, that's all. :x I guess there's a lot others like about me though. *shrug*

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • I have a distinct lack of self confidence, so many skeleton's in my closet that would make Sans and Papyrus from Undertale think it was a family reunion in there.

However, I can forget all of that so long as I can manage to brighten up someone else's day. :D

I don't love myself, but I don't hate myself either. So, that's alright I guess.

Years
  • I don`t know. I find this difficult to answer, I mean people make me feel worthless and ugly since I have such a low self esteem.
    I mean I try and like myself because I know I need to have more confidence in myself and I do realize I dont like my self because I can be quite materialistic along with other things.

Back