• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Suck at This

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Is there anything you love to do even though you suck at it?

I suck at drawing and singing but both are things I love to do. Also most video games!

Rhythmical

CA NA DA WHAT
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    I consider myself bad at singing but some people tell me that I'm not too bad at it. But one thing I really suck at is Basketball.. but I love playing it and watching the NBA or the NCAA.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I love to live even though I suck at life.

I'm decent at most other things I like, except most fps'.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I'm decent at most things I like, thankfully. If I suck at something I usually hate it anyways.

That said, I do suck at singing but I love to do that.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    I like playing fighting games, even though I suck at them. Mainly becuase I enjoy playing in muliplayer against someone. goes online -> preoceeds to get nuked in less than a minute

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Making music... I'll never be able to do it well, but it's enjoyable regardless.

I want to be good at and enjoy a sport, but similar to most internet nerds I am hopeless at it, so it's just painfully embarrassing and not enjoyable, so I don't even bother participating and will be forever useless.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    The only thing for me is probably singing. I like to sing in the car when I drive places, but only when I'm alone. When I sing with other people, they normally tell me to be quiet in less than ten seconds. I'll just sing through my French Horn. At least I can play that!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Most sports, especially football.

As much as I love the sport, I was unfortunately not blessed with an ounce of ability and tend to embarrass myself whenever i'm invited to play with friends. I do enjoy it, though.

Years
    Most video games. I hardly have experience playing anything except Pokemon and have only started to dabble more in other series very recently; it's hard for me to get through any non-casual games (Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon, etc for the win) even on easy mode at times. I'm just that bad but.. I try. Even if most of the time it results in frustrations/rage quitting.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Both singing and dancing. While acting is kind of my niche, I can't sing nor dance but I do both on a regular basis when I listen to music. Be it at home or in public, if music is on there's a good chance I'm doing something to go along with it. It's practically second nature, in fact.

Attacker Z

The Pokemaniac
    Years
    I suck at singing, dancing and some videogames, but I like to do them... I also suck at test but I hate test so that doesn't count...

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Talk.

I am fine if I write/text (although it's still notiable) but when I talk I mix up words a lot, forget words, etc. It's really difficult for me sometimes.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I suck at playing first person shooters, despite me having an unrequited love for Battlefield 3 and the first CoD: Black Ops.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I suck at sports in general. The only one I can do without major sucking is badminton.

But they're still so much fun. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm personally not very good at drawing, but whenever I am in class, I whip out a piece of paper and start sketching whatever manages to catch my eye. =) Wish I were better at it, but I never, ever practice at home, though; while I'm home, I always wind up spending time on either computer, some video game, studying, or homework, if I have any. Aside from that, I also enjoy cooking. Not that great at it, but am definitely getting better! Few more years, and I should be all familiar with it.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I suck at sports in general. The only one I can do without major sucking is badminton.

But they're still so much fun. :D

That is the story of my life, right there. I really love sports, especially Football/Soccer, but I seem to suck at it. I also feel I play badminton well.

Years
    I tend not to enjoy things if I suck at them. Also, if I'm unquestionably good at something I will hate doing it or subconsciously find a reason why I don't like doing it.
    I'm a fantastic swimmer, but I get anxious in bodies of water larger than a puddle and full blown panic attacks if I'm splashed particularly in my face or over my head.

Back