• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could have one shiny on your team

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    That's kinda hard to pick JUST one. I know for me I love a lot of the blue ones like Cloyster, Venomoth, Voltorb/Electrode and the orange color of Shelder. So its hard to pick just one.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • In-game? Probably Dunsparce since it's been my "mascot" for so long, but Mothim is REALLY tempting since I worked harder for it than any other Shiny (a nearly year-long hunt!) and moths are kind of my thing IRL.

As a character in the anime, manga, etc.? I'm kind of wanting to say Eevee since it, going by its GSC colors, reminds me more of my Ciel than any other canonically-colored Pokémon (next to non-Shiny Espurr, but it's technically based on a Scottish Fold so it doesn't really work for me). Not clearly a cat, but at least a couple of its evolutions definitely seem feline-inspired (like Espeon) and its creator did liken it to a fluffy cat or dog-like creature in this little back-and-forth, so good enough?

Spoiler:

(If non-canon colors are fine, maybe a grey Torracat instead.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have fond memories of my Shiny Latias ten years ago. Sadly the only shinies I currently possess are an event Pichu and a Gloom I caught and although Vileplume's colouration is better as a shiny I still don't like it. I'd probably go for a Shiny Charizard...or a Shiny Haxorus since I never got the chance to capture it in Black 2 before the online functionality was shut down.

Years
  • I've got three that I'd really struggle to choose between: Umbreon, Zorua and Absol! Now that I'm thinking about it, I'd probably choose Umbreon, would be really cool to see its different coloured blue rings light up under the moon ^_^

Years
  • Hot damn gimme that shiny Ho'oh baby. It's the most beautiful looking one out of every single shiny, Legendary or not. Hot take out of me but it is what it is.

I wish Crobat's shiny wasn't so awful.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have to say shiny Azumarill. I don't even love Azumarill or anything I just think its shiny looks so nice and its the one shiny I've always wanted to use.

Back