• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll Meet...

Sirfetch’d

GolurkIsDaBomb! because we are best friends, bros, etc. I'd also like to meet basically everyone who I am friends with! In no particular order: Antemortem, AlexOzzyCake, Narnia, Twilight Sky, Wolflare, ForeverDash, Forever, Meganium90, Miss Doronjo, Nine Inch Nails, Kaori, Vrai, Lapras*, Jake♫, Jellicent♀, Vertigo, glitchguy, Moriarteh(BB), Srinator, Zeffy, lalapizzame, Clacla, Twihiki_Amias, Pave Low, AWsquared, RandomTrainerWhoCould and many more that I forgot to list! Basically anyone here haha.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'd wanna meet [supporter]Klippy[/supporter], Dominic, Razor Leaf, and Abnegation. They all have priority. I would gladly take the opportunity to meet any PC member though, really. Even if we don't talk often. I have already met Mr Cat Dog! And he's met like half the forum by now I'm sure.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ooooh, I want to meet everyone, really! I've already met Pinkie-Dawn, but if I had the opportunity to do so, I'd meet every single one of the members here in the community, especially Mac, Dyl-icious, jellicentfan1, Twihiki_Amias, Cirno, and....omg wow I have a long list so I think it's a best bet that I just want to meet everyone okay <3

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    Hmmm....

I would want to meet BlahISuck, LilJz, and Mori cause were all married and me and cera are lovers ;D
    GimmePie and EliteBeats cause theyre really awsome friends
    0O7 eleven or whatever mark's username is cause I'm marrying his sister XD and were buddies
    Bubbles or Airbourne Bubblun cause were buddies even if he's gone from PC for now <3
    Vanilla Twilight so i can meet my waifu :3
    WooliestSteam and Meganium90 and Windy cause they chill AS **** XD its censored
    And Kura cause I think she's pretty :3

Last edited:
    Years
    There's a fair share of members I'd love to meet, mainly those who talk to me often or are on the Showdown server.

First, would definitely be kuzronk, since he was one of the first people I actively bonded with on a forum. But other than him, I'd also meet: [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter], Jellicent♀, Wind Heart, [supporter]AlexTheRose[/supporter], srinator, ForeverDash, Sydian, [supporter]Hayley[/supporter], [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter], [supporter]O07_eleven[/supporter], diab_low, [supporter]Forever[/supporter], AlexOzzyCake, Cirno, PlatinumDude, Zupplu, Razor Leaf, Mac, Meaii, [supporter]Pachy[/supporter], CBTerrakion, Abnegation, Brendino, Vertigo, glitchguy, Antemortem, [supporter]Twilight Sky[/supporter], [supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/supporter], Hybrid Trainer, Livewire, Olli97, [supporter]Narnia[/supporter], LilJz1234, ZachLMedia, Curious., TwilightBlade, Alexial, [supporter]Yuki's Sword[/supporter], [supporter]TheFattestSnorlax[/supporter], ExtremeGamer, [supporter]Lady Gunner[/supporter], ShadowExcadrill, [supporter]Cid[/supporter], Wolflare, Shining Raichu, Dominic, Nine Inch Nails, krazzikk, Element0, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, [supporter]Pave Low[/supporter] and [supporter]EliteBeats[/supporter].

Well, that's only some of the most notable ones.

Years
    I'd probably want to meet Totodile42, my pair who has so much in common with me and is quite the guy for Nintendo games. I'd also like meeting [supporter]AWSquared[/supporter] because he and I are big Adventure Time fans, and finally Cirno for being such a good friend to me. I'd also like to meet others such as [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter] and Wind Heart for being really good friends as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd be comfortable with meeting either Twilight Sky, Cirno, or Minzy/Antemortem. These three people are the ones that I know most from here. I'd be happy with meeting other members as well, but it would probably be a little awkward since I'm a very shy person in real life. xD

Years
    I'd wanna meet Klippy, Dominic, Razor Leaf, and Abnegation. They all have priority. I would gladly take the opportunity to meet any PC member though, really. Even if we don't talk often. I have already met Mr Cat Dog! And he's met like half the forum by now I'm sure.

I'm not far behind Mr Cat Dog actually.

Mr Cat Dog has met;

Captain Fabio
    Kura
    Drakow
    Abnegation
    Counterfeit
    Lightning
    Morkula
    Sydian
    Dominic
    Vendak
    Went

Drakow has met;

Captain Fabio
    Kura
    Mr Cat Dog
    Yoshikkko
    Rednael
    BinaryPeaches
    Abnegation
    Counterfeit
    Went

Kura probably beats Mr Cat Dog though.

But yeah to answer your question, I would undoubtedly meet up with BinaryPeaches again after the amazing time I had with her. But if I had to choose a member who I haven't already met up with . . . I'm gonna go and say Lightning cause we get along pretty well and stuff. I would say Scarfy but I know she isn't too fond of meeting people online and such so V___V

If I'm allowed to extend my list to more than one person then I would be fine meeting any of the people I have already met and then the additions would be people like Cirno (even though I doubt she'd want to meet a creepkow haha), Alexial, Razer Leaf, Donnavanj, Moriarteh, Sydian (but probably same as Cirno lol), RHCP, Bobandbill and Twilight Blade. I'm pretty chill though so I'd be fine with meeting up with pretty much anyone, like back in the days where I used to play YGO and meet up with loads of different people from DuelistGroundz.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Let's see.. I'll be perfectly happy meeting anyone from PC too, as long as I know of them beforehand. ^^; I've already met with Belldandy, which was amazing, but, I'd also like to meet:

I'll Meet...
    - Cirno because she's one of my best friends and, one of the sweetest people ever, but, well, I'm incredibly shy and, uh, I hope she'll be comfortable around me, just so that things won't get.. too awkward. ^^;;

I'll Meet...
    - EternallyAnna because she's another of my better friends, and, I have a good feeling that we'd have loads to talk about, and get along really easily irl :3

I'll Meet...
    - Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers because again, she's a really close friend, and I already promised to cook for her something special. ^^

I'll Meet...
    - Antemortem, although I'm not sure if he's interested in meeting me, but, I'd love to meet him cause I've got a good feeling he'll be awesome to have around~!

I'll Meet...
    - BinaryPeaches, because we basically have most of the same interests. <3

There's more people I wanna meet, like Yoshikkiko, Razor Leaf, jellicentfan, Aslan, AlexOzzyCake, Twilight Sky, Wolflare, pretty much all my buds at the battle server, all the active members in the video games section, but, I just didn't have the time to list em' all. I just hope they'll know who they are. <3

This was kinda rushed, but, I'll edit more members in time. <3

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I have a good amount of people I'd love to meet from PC.

Hikari10, Cirno, Dipu/Vertigo/Bloodex, ZachLMedia, Wind Heart, xxkaylabby, Paladin, kuzronk, jellicentfan1, Antemortem, AlexOzzyCake, GolurkIsDABomb, Meganium90, MidnightShine, and I'm sure there's more. Someone who I'd like to meet who no longer goes on PC is Cosmotone8. We were such good friends and I sort of miss seeing him here.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    There isn't really much people I would like to meet from PC actually, probably because although I do like meeting new people I don't know most of you and it would be strange aha. For now the only people I wouldn't mind meeting in real life right now is:

[supporter]EliteBeats[/supporter] - Probably the guy I talk to most in PC right now haha. We've chatted for a while now and I enjoy RPing with him, so meeting in real life would be awesome. Shame he lives all the way in bloody Mexico though :/

gimmiepie - A 6'5" DANCER?! Who wouldn't want to meet a 6'5" dancer?!

Spinosaurus - Just an interesting guy in general. Would love to talk about boxing and gaming all day long.

Skynim and [supporter]雷影 イチロ[/supporter] - Both of them are NUTS and I've actually heard their voices and talked to them in voice so would it be less awkward...? Dunno really lol.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'd totally love to meet a lot of my old friends from here way back in 2009 and 2010 like [supporter]Alexithymia~[/supporter], [supporter]BHwolfgang[/supporter], [supporter]Limey-chan[/supporter], Soari, Cold Fusion, and a few others that left PC a while ago sadly. They were my best friends on here for a long time. Not sure why I stuck around. Don't regret it though. =P

Aside from my old friends, I'd totally love to meet a good bunch of people from PC. Anyone and everyone on staff, for sure, cause they're all ridiculously cool. I had a chance to meet Alexial a week or two ago, but go in trouble at home for staying outside ridiculously late, so I blew that. :I

Outside of staff, really anyone that frequents CCP, especially the DCC, since we're like family there. =D

Years
    Mainly my pair, ZachLMedia, who I seem to share a lot in common with. ^_^
    There's not really anyone else, mainly because I haven't spent as much time around here as I would have liked in the past few months, so, to be honest, I don't really know many other people that well... I plan to change that! {XD}

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    If I got the chance I would meet:

Razor Leaf
    Fire Heart
    AlexOzzyCake
    [supporter]dragonomega[/supporter]
    Hybrid Trainer
    Curious.

And some other people who I forget right now. Even though I don't really talk to some of them any more I'd still like to meet them!

TY

If i ever had the chance i would love to meet:
    gimmepie - Just to troll him even more in StarCraft 2 xD
    Nah prolly not im not that mean :P
    Avishka - She is a really good friend to me every single time :3

Other persons would be: TwilightBlade, BubbleBeams, Hikari10 and even more people... Ill list them when its not late for me (also with reasons why) :3

Back