• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll Meet...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I've met a humble few, Mr Cat Dog, Drakow, Counterfeit, Zebeedoo, and one or two others who aren't so active. I feel like I'm missing some people... but anyway.

Out of anybody, I'd like to meet Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers the most. I don't feel that I've ever been so close to someone online without having met them before. I also know we'd get on so great, and I really look forward to one day meeting her. There's a total list of people I'd like to meet that goes on and on, so I'll probably forget a few. Razor Leaf, Ausaudriel, TwilightBlade, Sydian, Alexial, Morkula, Captain Fabio, Kura, Scarf, Livewire, Moriarteh. (a new friend but so many similar interests leads me to believe we'd have some cool conversations), Antemortem, Pave Low, Carmaniac, Dewitty, Riansky, Ęℓαчиıı, giradialkia & Dr Fuji, Dominic, I swear the list could go on and on, but these are some people that come from the top of my head and I'm no doubt forgetting loads!

Every time I've had a group PC meetup it's been loads of fun, so I'd love to do that again.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Above all else I want to meet Olli97 - no man should live without meeting his one and only Pidgey, plus he needs to show me his creeper. I'd also adore the chance to meet TwilightBlade, GolurkIsDaBomb, Narnia, jellicentfan1, Razor Leaf, AWsquared, ~Kawaii~, Curious., arbok, Aryan143, atif, Avishka, Buttered Coat, Cirno, CloysterOyster, flubbateios, ForeverDash, glitchguy, greg0915, gunnerpow7, House, ikaroschase, Jake♫, Kaori, King!, krazzikk, Mac, Mentalii, Morkula, mysticflower, OokamiReki, Pave Low, RoreyG, Sector Revenge, ShinySearcher01, Snowdrop, srinator, Starsprite, SwiftSign, Team Fail, Twihiki_Amias, Wolfare, ZachLMedia, Zylas, ahhh I'm bored of listing but basically you're all awesome and would happily meet anyone I've been aquianted with. Sorry for anyone who's not listed but you know I love you :p

Years
  • Gah quite a few, all my friends from the RPC - ChiliDawgs, Scyke, EliteBeats, EG Kangaroo, Aquali Umiko, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Heretostay123 and Swift Sign. They're all awesome!

From The off-topic sections ShadowExcadrill my SC2 buddy and Avishka just because she's such a nice and entertaining person.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Akita & Sammyskitty, my amazing pairs
    Pikapal642, my bro 4 lyf
    Miss Doronjo, my cuddlebuddy
    Caliban, my soul sister
    Sydian, my mental twin p much
    donavannj, my neighbor essentially
    Cirno & Alexial & Olli & Ozzy, who are all sweetiepoos

And really anyone I've ever talked to in a social capacity here. We'd probably have fun.

I've already met BinaryPeaches & Raiskit like... idk two years ago? omg. and we hung out at the mall for an hour or two and I was a super awkward person so um let's try that again someday k I promise I'll do better ;w;

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'd like to meet any PC member that knows how to bake desserts! Because who doesn't love a person who can whip up a chocolate cake? I'm hungry at the thought of that actually. If I do meet a person like that then it better be a good one! In all honesty though I really want to meet a lot of people. First and foremost RandomTrainerWhoCould, I know he doesn't come anymore but he's so hyperactive and adorable that he'd be a fun guy to meet in real life and we could discuss our hatred for wasps while drinking hot chocolate. I don't know. But it'd be fun to meet him certainly.

I'd also like to meet srinator since he shares a love for Sherlock and is a pretty cool guy in general to hang around. I've only known him for about two months but he's still good fun! Also I want to try half of your Indian breakfasts, they look delicious. Would also like to meet jellicentfan1, GolurkIsDaBomb, AlexOzzyCake (because omg cute animals, aussie food, british food, ferrets, stoats etc.), Pave Low, House (pancake armies <3), Wolflare, Clacla, Moriateh., glitchguy, Twilight Sky, Urugamosu, Miss Doronjo, Twihiki_Amias, Jake and his weird music note that I can't even type out, Curious., Zupplu, Classic Sonic and all of the other people at the server and anybody that I've talked to before. If I've left anybody out then apologies but you know how awesome you are. :)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I'd like to meet the user Moriarteh. in real life :3 She's just an amazing friend of mine, and someone I both look up to and bear some similarities to.

Also the post above me, from narnia :3 We actually live close to each other, so it could be a possibility :P

Years
  • It's kind of "politically incorrect" to call them 'official' meet ups because the forum does not want to take any ownership if anything were to go wrong and it's at the risk of each individual user when deciding to meet up. That being said, there have been some arranged meet ups between groups of people. I've been to Ireland twice to meet up with Abnegation, Mr Cat Dog and Counterfeit and I've also been to the London MCM Expo twice to meet up with Kura, Captain Fabio and again Mr Cat Dog (who happens to be the PC user I most frequently meet up with haha, met him like 5 times now or something) - to give a couple of examples. I have tried to arrange a couple of meet ups myself but due to bad timing and such, it's never worked out. But I'm a persistent bastard and I'm probably going to try and arrange something again for October / November time, even though it will probably be bad timing again but we'll see haha.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I want to meet all of my friends, obviously, but the people who have the absolute highest priority on my list are Aerilyn, Sydian, and [supporter]Toshiro.[/supporter]

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    No one mentioned me ;-; That's okay, I'll just write everyone out of my will~

Jk. Anyway, I'm not friends with too many people since I'm still somewhat new, but I'd love to meet [supporter]EliteBeats[/supporter], miltankRancher, SwiftSign, and Skymin out of anybody, since I know them the best. EBeats and I would probably just listen to music the entire time, we have nearly the same taste lol

SomaQL

The Varia Suit
    Years
  • I'd like to meet Soma, because not even Jelli mentioned me.
    Oh, The European Group (Sanguine, Abnegation, and Drakow, etc.) (Not Pave)
    Cirno, Jelli, PPN (mostly because I want to know how many times he tries to restart our conversation), Derk (and more importantly his bed), Kaori, Sawsbuck, Farmer, Azelf, and, of course, our resident hole in the ceiling Skylight.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I'd like to meet Mick Fizz, DuskLunacy, PinkSapphire, ShinyDiamond: they are like my family on PC. The people I regularly talk to since I joined PC in 2011.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'd like to meet any PC member!
    If I got the chance I would meet AWsquared, gimmepie, Hikari10, Jin Of The Gale, ShadowExcadrill, SNOR(es)LAX, srinator, Wind Heart, tabor62, ForeverDash, Lady Gunner, Rizon, AlexOzzyCake, Olli97, Broken_Arrow, Ralaia, Foxrally, kuzronk, Fire Heart, synerjee, Galoria, diab_low, pikakitten, piy543, Laugh, mid and many many more.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I would like to meet this few people especially...
    Avishka, synerjee, Wind Heart, ExtremeGamer, Halcyon, The Grumpy Pup and the my most missed 2Cool4Mewtwo..

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Due to the fact of how close we live to each other and that we talk fairly often I think Dominic is most likely the only other person I'll end up meeting from here.

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • I'd like to meet these people;
    Avishka, ForeverDash, Classic Sonic, ExtremeGamer, MidnightShine, Laugh, AlexOzzyCake and Narnia.
    They're the people I talked most. I wanna meet them in real life to see what do they look.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've got a mess of people I'd love to meet (and some planning to!). Short list includes, but is not limited to, Abnegation, [supporter]Derozio[/supporter], [supporter]Twilight Sky[/supporter], [supporter]Signomi[/supporter], Vertigo (I'm actually coming back to the city soon and again for Comic Con sooooo~), and Mac.

Special mentions go to Cirno and Dominic because we live kinda close! Oh and Went because this post needed some red. <3

Back