• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a lil cutie!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Do you consider yourself cute? Whether that be by the way you act or how you look or even both. Do other people ever call you cute? Who are some cuties in your life!? What makes someone cute to you?

Sirfetch’d

I'm adorable just like my mom always says :3

Tbh, I don't really know if I do or not haha. I mean, I don't consider myself bad looking and have always received nice comments on my looks so I guess I consider myself good looking? Tough question tbh haha.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Apparently I am cute (haaa). Not necessarily looks-wise but people seem to find it hard to be angry with me because I just start smiling. Not that I do stuff to annoy people but everyone says that I could get away with anything if I did.
    Spoiler:

I'm probably more annoying online because stuff doesn't translate the same way.

Also, I actually kind of dislike the "you're so cute" compliment though. It kind of feels like people aren't taking you seriously or something.

Years
    Yeah I admit to being cute, namely in personality that is since I don't think I'm that cute looks-wise. I do adore cute stuff as evidenced by my Tumblr page. Heck I think I get called cute a lot here so yeah I'm happy with it.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Sometimes, rarely, oh deary me, I look at myself in a mirror and I think I look cute at that moment. I gotta savor these moments, they're so rare. Other times I kinda cry at my reflection. As for the way I act, I dunno, I wouldn't call it being cute. I'm just being silly. My behavior isn't well-received when taken offline, so bleh.

Some cuties in my life?! Mac, Tabor, Ev, Keiran, Griffy, Mia, Ariana, TheGr8, Crackle, Derozio, Olli, Ozzy, Dragon, Fairy, Solace, Sheep, Livewire, Syd, Gavin, Audy, Went, Razor Leaf, Mork in his own special way, plenty more.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    A lot of people think I have good looks, though I think otherwise. My avatar ATM is a selfie, so judge for yourself lol

My personality is a double-edged sword that some like and others don't. :p

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I don't know about myself. I would say cute, but I recently started growing facial hair, so I wouldn't really say that anymore. Can facial hair be cute?

Anyway, lot's of people call my twin cute (we're different enough now that it doesn't necessarily carry over), so when his girlfriend got a small Fiat, I said, "Oh look! A cute, little car to go with your cute, little boyfriend!"

FloatingMew

Keeping 1 post a day ^^
    Years
    I get called cute a lot. By older people at school, when I have help doors for people, and few time when I fell UP stairs. XD I don't consider myself cute but apparently I am. :P

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    I can act cute, but I'll never be able to BE cute :(

I've been called cute about once in my life. Blushed hard. Never again. Everyone on PC's a cutie to me ;~; It doesn't take much for someone to be cute to me...

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I personally never actually see myself "cute" in any form or manner. I guess I could consider my personality in a form as cute, as much as I would never want to admit it personally. I get called cute way too often nowadays and I am confused as to why they would say such. I can think of a lot of people that I consider cuties, not really specifically but a lot. I would consider a person cute more in their personality and attitude, less of their appearance, but I would still consider being physically cute a large factor.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I get called cute all the time. I suppose its true in a way. I'm not like, that conventional beauty or anything so cute fits. It doesn't help when I wear hats like this

Spoiler:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'm always getting called cute @_@ especially when people get to know me. I don't see it at all, in fact I regard myself to be quite a serious individual. But nope, I can't do anything without my friends saying it's cute.

Apparently in terms of my looks people consider me cute. But when people say it I don't take it as cute as in "attract/pretty/hot", I think they mean it more like "d'aww aren't you cute <3".

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I am adorable. My mommy and Boyfriend say so. :3
    Personally I lean more towards it being how I act. I am 6-years-old and that's not going to change anytime soon. But I don't consider myself unattractive, so both, I guess. Just more "I do/say stupid things" cute.
    I dunno, I'll share a picture eventually I guess.

And I have 3 cuties in my life. Boyfriend and my two cats. They act cute, they look cute, they do cute/silly things. They're just ♥♥♥♥ing adorable.

Back