• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm happily single

I am...

• Single

Votes: 75 74.3%
  • Dating someone

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Engaged

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Married

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Mystify

confused
Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I've always been single and I really like it like this. I just don't think I'd be able to handle a serious relationship and I've never really had crushes where I genuinely liked someone. It was more of a "Oh hey I can see you and you look good so I'll admire from afar," but then as soon as they're gone I forget and don't care.

Sirfetch’d

I swear this website is turning into a dating website.

Ah, I'm too young for a serious relationship right now personally. That's all I can say.

I always hear this but, really what age too young? My parents both started dating as kids and are still together. I have just never been big on age when it comes to a relationship I guess, haha.

Years
  • I always hear this but, really what age too young? My parents both started dating as kids and are still together. I have just never been big on age when it comes to a relationship I guess, haha.

That's cute. It was a teen fantasy of mine, and I tried to make it work, except it backfired on me in the worst way. Don't indulge in fantasies. Real life is where it's gotta be. Not everybody is so lucky to end up with a high school sweetheart but it doesn't really matter, in perspective with everything else in life in general, and in relationships in particular.

Sirfetch’d

True I suppose. I guess it's more situational and my parents were an unusual case. I am sure that for the majority(and assumingly so for me) that age and maturity from both sides is a much bigger factor than I had first imagined.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Single, pretty unhappy to boot. Had a pretty serious 4-year relationship up until March of this year we had different view on religion that had always bugged her and another rock in the road I thought we were recovering. Then I lost my job and things really went down hill from there.

Years
  • I'm single now, and probably will be for ages. It's mainly because I'm such an unattractive young lady in general, no man would ever want me for looks so I'd have to focus on interests and personality.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm single, thank god lol-- I was just talking about this to some other members on PC but my mind's just not wired to function in a relationship. I value my freedom too much, and feel claustrophobic at the smallest things.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    I'm single, which bums me out a bit, but overall, I'm okay with it. Reason being, if I was paired, lots of issues would arise. How would I tell my mom? Would I be committed enough? Would I worry about her potentially cheating or vice versa? So yeah, I'm cool with being single.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • Happily single.

I did have a fling a while back but I think it just proved that I'm not ready for dating haha.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • As stated earlier, im single, but whos gonna join me in the...
    (Deep 80s retro voice)
    Matchmakin' babehh? Le' get dowwn.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • It's complicated tbh.

I don't put much thought into my relationship status. I'm single but I don't usually care that I am or care to pursue anything. But I have a really bad habit of falling in love with my friends? I'm not interested in sexual aspects or anything but like.... I want cuddles and touches and hugs and kisses to be just a normal thing I do with these people because that's how I'd like to show deep affection for them. It's weird. I don't really like the restriction of monogamy tbh. I want to kiss and cuddle everyone. But I also want to have a really deep emotional connection to each of these people and I don't know if it's really a romantic thing I want or what.

plus the fact that the three of them are my best friends and they're all brothers and i dated the oldest at one point and im sorry im ****ing weird

so I mean I'm technically single and really just have a strange view of everything.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm in a serious relationship and I'm terribly in love.

Before Nick, I always felt like being in love, or living with someone, or any of the things that usually go along with monogamy, were just unnatural for me. As if I didn't deserve them or I wouldn't like them because I valued my freedom too much. But when Nick came into my life I learned to let myself be vulnerable, and I learned to do it without fear that I'd get hurt. Nick is the best thing that's even happened to me and I'm a better person because of him.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I'm single and have been all my life...kinda. I've stopped trying to search for my future prince in shining armour now though. Just gonna wait for when he finally shows up in my life. I would know then and hopefully will be ready for that moment. Until then, I shall take this opportunity to focus my attention towards my studies and my life.

Years
  • Fiance mode? Do you mean are you actually engaged or do you just mean in a serious relationship?

Anyways, as Captain Fabio said above, we are dating! :3 He is coming by to visit this weekend and will be here in just a few minutes. I have prepared a tonkotsu ramen for him- and no, none of the packaged stuff.. it's all from scratch besides using hon dashi stock because bonito flakes are quite hard to get imported.

She also made me breakfast pancakes... WHAT MOAR COULD I WANT?! :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I've been single for about two years now, and before that I was single for... several. I'm not really interested in getting into a relationship at the moment. In my most recent relationship, I was pretty much willing to sacrifice what I believe to be way too much and that worries me for getting into another relationship while I'm still carving the path to my career.

Back