• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I also have my own question: Where are all the Arceus plates in ORAS?

Locations listed below:
    Spoiler:

They are obtained underwater and require trial and error to be found since the Dowsing Machine cannot be used.

The Iron Plate is held by the Beldum you get in Steven's house after finishing the Delta Episode.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Locations listed below:
    Spoiler:

They are obtained underwater and require trial and error to be found since the Dowsing Machine cannot be used.

The Beldum that Steven gives you is holding the Iron Plate.
    Edit: Ninja'd lol

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Ah man they're underwater? Well I guess it's good I'm transferring over the ones I have on my Y then.....

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So now that I've cleared the Delta Episode one of the things I'm doing is going around catching all the legendaries available in the mirage spots. According to Serebii, the Musketeers appear at the spot I'm currently at. Apparently today is one of the days that Cobalion is supposed to appear. But when I interact with the dimensional ring, nothing happens. Now, the other requirement is "have 3 Pokemon with max EVs in your party".

Does that mean that it has to be 3 exactly, no more, no less? Or does "max EVs" mean 252 EVs in a stat for 3 different Pokemon?

Years
  • So now that I've cleared the Delta Episode one of the things I'm doing is going around catching all the legendaries available in the mirage spots. According to Serebii, the Musketeers appear at the spot I'm currently at. Apparently today is one of the days that Cobalion is supposed to appear. But when I interact with the dimensional ring, nothing happens. Now, the other requirement is "have 3 Pokemon with max EVs in your party".

Does that mean that it has to be 3 exactly, no more, no less? Or does "max EVs" mean 252 EVs in a stat for 3 different Pokemon?

Well I just tested it with my in-game team full of max but random EV'd stuff like most in-game teams would, and the Pathless Plain was near Pacifidlog Town like Serebii says, and Cobalion was there so it seems they only have to have their EVs full, not set to a specific stat.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Well I just tested it with my in-game team full of max but random EV'd stuff like most in-game teams would, and the Pathless Plain was near Pacifidlog Town like Serebii says, and Cobalion was there so it seems they only have to have their EVs full, not set to a specific stat.
    It's still not showing up. 3 max EV Pokemon seems to be the requirement for making Pathless Plain even appear, but I'm standing right in front of the ring with a full team of maxed EV pokes, and still nothing happens when I hit A on the ring.....

Also, Lugia isn't appearing in Sea Mauville.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Also, Lugia isn't appearing in Sea Mauville.

Did you pick up the Scanner from Sea Mauville and take it to Capt. Stern? He'll give you the Tidal Bell if you do.

The Scanner is hidden in Sea Mauville's basement, to the east. Once again, you can't use your Dowsing Machine to search for it.

Reactions: Nah

Nakala Pri

How do I get to Pacificlog Town? I see those whirlpool thingies and I can't pass them! I tried to go through the thinnest one but I just get pulled back.

Can anyone help? :(

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • How do I get to Pacificlog Town? I see those whirlpool thingies and I can't pass them! I tried to go through the thinnest one but I just get pulled back.

Can anyone help? :(

You have to use the upper route from moosdeep and go over to the east.

Maybe over a bit more, but do know you need to go from the upper part of the map.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Also, Lugia isn't appearing in Sea Mauville.

Did you pick up the Scanner from Sea Mauville and take it to Capt. Stern? He'll give you the Tidal Bell if you do.

The Scanner is hidden in Sea Mauville's basement, to the east. Once again, you can't use your Dowsing Machine to search for it.

In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Because underwater hidden items is annoying, no? This will at least help.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Where might I find rindo berries (ones that lower super-effective gass moves)?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Where might I find rindo berries (ones that lower super-effective gass moves)?
    There's a garden up the stairs just to the left of the Berry Master's house on Route 123, and in it is a bunch of berry trees with all the EV reducing and type damage lowering berries, including Rindo. So once you've picked the berries, you can start growing your own supply of them.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Is there somewhere that describes contest move effects beyond the vague flavor text? Serebii and Bulba seem for once unhelpful here.

Nakala Pri

Is there somewhere that describes contest move effects beyond the vague flavor text? Serebii and Bulba seem for once unhelpful here.

Well, there's not really much to mention. The best ones, with the most hearts, usually only have negative affects on the user. Everything else is baffling with it's lack of appeal. :( But it's pretty good when you take away everyone else's hearts. >:)

So, what are you looking for, specifically?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back