• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
See the good part : now you are ready to keep yourself hot for the most terrible winter TF.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My laptop only overheats because the fan I should use under it is broken. I use it anyway, but it doesn't get excessively hot. Probably because I don't use it for long amounts of time. Just occasionally, if I can't access the other computer or to listen to music.

asdfghjkl finished the lyric video. It turned out pretty darn well, I think. The timing is about perfect. :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I was just wondering if it had been showing up that way for you at the same time, Nathan. [:

Just procrastinating finishing a lyric video. I'm probably going to go back to working on it in a minute, because I want to find out if I can fix it (the timing is off by about a second).

Your work let you off to get a haircut?

/late

My boss let me off for the haircut because she knew about it already. Me and my uncle arranged for the haircut the night before.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
In vacations I don't go to the Barber Shop to get a haircut until schools starts. Though I had my haircut 3 weeks ago since it was really thick and frizy all the time. :3

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I had mine cut like...a month and a half ago?? Mine takes long to grow back but it gets thicl as hell and bushy in the meantime :///
It's a hairdressers nightmare, because it refuses to be cut and it refuses to be styled :/// It's always on permanent bedhair mode no matter what I do.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I got my hair cut about 2 weeks back. Got it dyed to a fierce reddish-brown too! I think the colour's fading already though; red doesn't tend to stay on for long. Didn't get it styled too much. Just layered it and trimmed off the edges a little.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I didn't think I'd ever dye mine, but dark brown hair got a little plain after a while and I wanted to try something new when I'm still young, to take the risk! I like change once in a while. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I "bleached" my hair back in junior year of high school. By bleached I mean I used actually bleach in my hair instead of a bleaching product thinking that's how it was done. It turned out awful looking. Was so glad when my hair grew back to my normal sandy brown.

Years
I have never dyed my hair in any way or color, nor do I have intentions to.. although a while ago (maybe a year or two ago), I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter shade of brown.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Never dyed my hair, I think its stupid to do so as well. I love my black asian hair anyway. So I guess I will never dye it anyway.

Unfortunately, I don't like my hair texture, its silky and soft, I prefer it to be a little curly/just a little suavy and definitely a big rougher in texture, so that it can be messy. My kind of hair would be more suited for girls. ARGHHH! I can't even comb it to any side, it just drops immediately.

Years
I never dye my hair cos it would look silly on me lol. Also, I love my natural hair color anyways so don't ever expect me bleaching it or anything hahaha.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
And Kura, please do keep it because it looks wonderful. :3 I usually buzz my hair but it's been a while...

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I feel as if I'm going to be needing a haircut soon. Dying my hair a different color, though? Absolutely not. I'd much prefer to be bald.

...& since over an hour has passed since the last post, time for a new topic: Does anyone around here struggle with getting up out of their beds every morning?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've always wondered whether or not it'd be worth dying my hair. Like, I don't know if anything aside from black would look any good.

And I struggle everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back