• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years

Okay as promised. Behold, the majestic ugliness of mutant gengar:
    Spoiler:

The moral of the story is obviously if you are going to do a tattoo, you better have the right equipment and you better know what the psyduck you are doing. XD

I decided to throw in a few more, they aren't too bad, mostly fixable problems.

Here is my piranha plant, chompy:
    Spoiler:

The outline is a little choppy, but I think if I go over it again with a bigger needle, it should clean up nicely.

Here is probably the best (cleanest) one I've done:
    Spoiler:

Her outline faded in some spots, but that's easy to fix.

And lastly was the most recent:
    Spoiler:

The outline didn't take so well in certain places, but like the previous one, I just need to carefully go over it again.

And that's all for show in tell. I have more, but they are either too crappy to show, or I can't post them without getting banned. XD

Reactions: noa

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    As Tetris is one of my favorite video games of all time, I get Tetris blocks on my arm for big life events in my life: the blue one is for my partner in life (it's her favorite color), the red one is the color of Northeastern University which I graduated from, and the orange one is for my first move out of my rents house to Chicago where I lived there for awhile (orange as I think of the Bears when I think of Chicago, as well as hat was the color of my companys logo) (: Gonna get another one soon for my first apartment purchase, and many others to come!

it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I want a tattoo. Not sure of what though. I'm a huge fan of floral tattoo designs on the arm so that is a possibility.

TY

My parents wouldn't mind at all. They just tell me its my decision.

They don't think I can survive the process though :')

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I don't think I'd survive it either LOL. Especially if the tattoo is right on my wrist... aaaaaahhh

TY

Oh yeah on my wrist is a definete no no... my wrists are insanely small :(

string555

Banned
    Years
    Wow, it doesn't hurt that bad you wimps. :P

One of the worst places is on the ribcage, that Wonderland one I showed goes onto there on the left and right sides, and it wasn't really that bad. If you get it on a really fleshy part, it's even easier to handle.

There is one I really want to get someday, but it's one I definitely can't do on my own. It would be on the inside of my forearm, where it looks like my skin is ripped open. On the inside would be a circuit board and some electronic parts, with wires where my actual veins are. I just won't have the extra money for that one for a while. :/

TY

I'm not scared that it will hurt, I'm just a bit worried about getting a tattoo near my wrist :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back