• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • Yo, how do I get someone's attention without being annoying?

Find any excuse to get near them (are they a classmate? neighbor?) and try to comment on something on their person (a pin of a band/tv show, graphic tee, etc), or a recent event. Or just casually be like "Hey, sup?"

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    hold up i need a sec to humble brag about how cute my uncle's puppy is:

Spoiler:

^also pets are a great way to break the ice without being annoying o/

littlemisslaura

Kalos Champion
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Jan 19, 2018
    Find any excuse to get near them (are they a classmate? neighbor?) and try to comment on something on their person (a pin of a band/tv show, graphic tee, etc), or a recent event. Or just casually be like "Hey, sup?"

Actually, I meant this site. I'm pretty shy and I just rerembered I had this site and I need somewhere to talk so yeah...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    'Cept Gabri who nips sometimes but that's ok. ;)

As someone who has been in and out of this site for years now just jumping in and posting stuff can get you somewhere. And most people are perfectly okay with random VMs unless otherwise specified in their profile. Not that I should be saying much since I have too much social anxiety to random VM people regardless haha.

Years
  • As someone who wears Pokémon shirts a lot to work, I can fully say that I have yet to experience someone judging me for my interests. People either don't comment on what I wear, or they comment that they like my shirts.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • 'Cept Gabri who nips sometimes but that's ok. ;)

As someone who has been in and out of this site for years now just jumping in and posting stuff can get you somewhere. And most people are perfectly okay with random VMs unless otherwise specified in their profile. Not that I should be saying much since I have too much social anxiety to random VM people regardless haha.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHH that wasn't supposed to be common knowledge you disappeared person. >:(

Do jump in more often though

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    stares at her wardrobe that consists of stitch, pokemon, and miraculous ladybug. if people judge me that's solely on them tbh.

AND W O W i finally have a new laptop so I might!! finally be around again!!

TY

my looks scare them away already 8)

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • stares at her wardrobe that consists of stitch, pokemon, and miraculous ladybug. if people judge me that's solely on them tbh.

AND W O W i finally have a new laptop so I might!! finally be around again!!

woooooo that's gr8 ^^

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I've worn various anime stuff, and It often allowed me to have some small talk with people that asked about it.

I've also had a Cheshire Cat wallet for probably over 2 months, and finally just recently some store clerk said something about it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back