• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's Back! - How Much Do YOU Love Video Gaming? - Raffle Winner Announced!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • How Much Do YOU Love Video Gaming? The Challenge!

it's Back! - How Much Do YOU Love Video Gaming? - Raffle Winner Announced!

What's it about THIS time?

Hi there! If you're seeing this thread, first of all, you're probably wondering what this is all about. As an effort to help increase activity here on the Video Games board, this challenge.. well, basically challenges you to post! So yes, you're free to express this as a sort of posting spree challenge From now, April 11nd, to 20 days from now, May 1st! Ah, but there's more; when you're entering this challenge, be aware that the amount of posts that you make will be counted as points! Read on below to see the amount of points that you can get!

*For every single post you make, from either the main Video Games board, Online Games, & the Let's Plays, Guides, and Reviews Section, you get 10 points!
    *For every thread that you make on the main Video Games board, you get 10 points!
    *For every thread that you make on the main Online Gaming section, you get 10 points!
    *For every thread that you make on the Let's Plays, Guides, and Reviews Section, you get 20 points!

Your Ultimate Goal? It's to reach a high score of 450 points for May 1st!

So what happens when you reach that goal?

Not only will you get an emblem for achieving the goal, your username will be entered in a raffle to win a 20 dollar gaming card towards your favourite gaming console, or just a game in general!

So, you may be able to win (and it's your pick from one of these!):

* A $20 Game card towards the Nintendo 3DS/Wii U
    * A $20 Game card towards the Playstation Network
    * A $20 Game card towards Microsoft points on Xbox systems
    * A $20 Game card towards Steam
    * Any other $20 or under equivalent gaming card towards any PC game, or any other game you'd like!

But there are a few catches! (Or rules)

- Please abide the Video Gaming Rules and PokeCommunity Rules while doing this!
    - If your participating, please tally up all of your points on this thread on one post, as well as the links to each of your posts as proof!
    - Posts for the sake of post farming that do not relate to the topics at hand won't be allowed, and any major attempts of doing so will exempt you from this challenge!
    - Also, this thread does not count towards your total!

Ah so, for example in the spoiler:

* But if there is anything you like to ask, or get cleared up, feel free to ask on this thread!

Credits: Inspiriation for this go to the Pokemon Clubs Post-A-Thon Challenge!

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Looking forward to doing this because yay for free money. I'll try out Fire Emblkem if I win it. (which I probably won't..) I'll upload each post one by one here:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yay! Another one, and so soon after the last (:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Le gasp, it's back? SIGN ME UP.

Edit: done.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Sign me up. Gotta build up posts for being inactive for almost a year.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • 45 now? Challenge accepted =D
    Do we still get points for each DCC post or only one?
    update 13.4 - 370 points
    Spoiler:

Edit 12:30: Heck, I should slow down o.O

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'll give it a shot, even though I'm pretty inactive on the forums in general.

Spoiler:

I'm sure I've miscounted, posted the same link twice or something like that, so I'll keep posting after I hit 450.

Last edited:

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I'll give it a whirl, I suppose. I'm pretty inactive, but can't hurt to try, eh?

All done. I think. I'll keep adding as I go, because even though I'm keeping track by numbering them all, I'm still worried I've miscounted. Dyslexia's a pain, lol.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I just finished, I might have counted wrong but I definitely have at least 450 points but I will continue to post.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Okay, I'm only going to count starting from now.

(edit: COMPLETE!)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back