• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's been fun. don't come back.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    what are some Real Life Places or Mental Processes that you are glad to have left behind?

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    The school I went to when I lived in Chile. Thank goodness it was for a short time.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I've spent around 10 hours in LA. I never plan on returning. I think I'll pay extra if I had a flight with any sort of stop there just to not have to set foot in that shithole that is apparently the apex of culture for America.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    my apartment in 2nd and 3rd year college

that place was hell

tbf my whole attitude towards college could've been better but hey, nothing i can do about it now

Years
  • I went to Hong Kong once. Once.

Also I used to live with my Grandmother and Aunt (and also for a time my Uncle) and that was a miserable experience.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I am very glad to be leaving high school behind when 3 November ticks past.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • syracuse, ny because i got bullied badly there (also other places but..eh) and also i'm glad i left my bad friends that were bad influences where i used to live

Sirfetch’d

"No one likes me and I make everyone uncomfortable"

I really used to be paranoid about everyone hating me and it really was a driving force behind my severe depression. I am glad that I no longer think like that.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • ..... Man GLaDoS really talk to me...

... I think it can be my second year of Uni.. nothing went right at this time of my life. But honestly I think that's it. I've got some good experience in any other perios of my life. Not 100% all good experiences but there was some good in the bad.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    This one internet forum that shall not be named. Part of the reason why I'm here.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • where i grew up and soon to be where i'm living now (woo!)

on the totally opposite wavelength: still super bitter i'm not in scotland again rn

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    my first year of college: it was actually a shit show and should be deleted from history

Back