• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's so HOTTTTT!

miel!

Kisses!
Years
  • How do you beat the heat this summer?
    It's a bit embarrassing, but it's so hot I've resorted to putting my clothes in the freezer before I put them on... ._. Taking a quick dip in the pool or having a cold shower does the trick too! I also like having popsicles!
    What about you?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Staying inside all day. Nothing beats sitting on the couch as the air conditioner blasts.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm used to it so I just go about my day as planned

Though if there are heat advisory-levels of heat I just stay inside

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
    Years
  • I don't beat the heat. It ends up beating me >.< I sit inside and play videogames all day and even though I have an air conditioner and a glass of lemonade I still get all hot and sweaty ;A;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • It hasn't been too bad the past two days, but before that, the heat index was up into the 100s for a while. Of course we chose the hottest week of the year to move.Again, we did the same thing when we moved from Florida. Hottest day of the year, but we were also super hungover from a going away party down by the beach.

I can't wait 'till Fall, dang.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • How do you beat the heat this summer?
    It's a bit embarrassing, but it's so hot I've resorted to putting my clothes in the freezer before I put them on... ._. Taking a quick dip in the pool or having a cold shower does the trick too! I also like having popsicles!
    What about you?

That is an extraordinarily creative way to stay cool. I wish I had half the mind that you have. You're awesum. Bravo!

Sirfetch’d

The heat index was 113 here today. The only way to deal with it here is by staying inside tbh. Though a swim is nice too but our pool isn't working right :(

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Cold shower and bath are your best friends.~ Pools and beach are good too.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    you don't beat the heat in arizona you embrace it

Years
  • I'd always like to soak my face with a bit of water, or go for a swim if I can. Also, eating cold food helps as well since nothing cools you down like a nice popsicle.

Years
  • I just pretty much stay inside where there's an AC on full blast here. ;D
    But when I actually do go outside, I really don't have anything to take care of the heat, I just let myself suffer through it. Most I'll concede to is just putting my hair up, but that's about it.

Although if I suffer enough, then once I get back inside and once I'm able to, I'll take a nice cool shower. Oh man, those always feel good.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm wearing a long-sleeve shirt and jeans right now. I actually do that a fair bit during the summer. And my sisters are often like "why are you wearing a long-sleeve shirt aren't you hot I'm dying". And my response to that is:

we live in an air conditioned house

and I often have the fan on

But on the flip side I fuckin' hate the cold but they don't mind it as much.

Tiger In A Tie

Tigers can train Pokemon, too.
    Years
  • I live in the basement where it's generally pretty cool. I also drink cold things, wear light shirts, and take cold showers.

Back