• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I recently watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie on my computer. I loved it! It was so epic! Not only because of Jack Sparrow, but also because of the main villain, Captain Barbossa.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't think I've seen a movie for days now. Whoa. I usually do 8) The last one was probably thus Interstellar. Still good, even if the cinema experience was the height of cinema experiences. Watching it on a smaller screen (albeit with pretty decent sound still) was still really cool as it is a beautiful movie.

Years
  • Exodus: Gods And Kings

The cinematography & SFX was some of the best I've ever seen, but I couldn't take a bunch of brits and white people posing as Egyptians seriously. Way too whitewashed.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Into the Woods.

One of the worst Disney films I have ever watched. The songs were annoying, tacky and mostly incoherent. The storyline was vague and clearly they were trying too hard to create some sort of 'creative' twist.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I watched Ouija the other night. I can't say that it was terrible, but really it felt like just another "scary" movie.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Into the Woods.

One of the worst Disney films I have ever watched. The songs were annoying, tacky and mostly incoherent. The storyline was vague and clearly they were trying too hard to create some sort of 'creative' twist.

I just watched it too, the songs were not that good, but they weren't too shabby either. I personally loved the plot. I can't seem t understand why you hate it so much.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I just watched it too, the songs were not that good, but they weren't too shabby either. I personally loved the plot. I can't seem t understand why you hate it so much.
    I didn't say I hate it. Where did you get that? Among the Disney films, it's just at the bottom; one of those I'd probably forget in a month and I wouldn't recommend it to other people compared to like Frozen (which had better music imo). For me, the plot felt forced.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    ehh the last movie i watched was oculus. it was a horror movie and all i can say is what the ****

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • I recently watched these 3 movies earlier today with a friend :).

The Flintstones and WWE: Stone Age SmackDown! (2015)
    Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness (2015)
    Penguins of Madagascar (2014)

Years
  • The Babadook

It was actually really atmospheric and creepy, and a lot more original than your typical horror movie. I can see why people would hate it though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The Conversation (1974)

Just finished this in my film class this past Friday. Compared to all the other films we've watched though, I gotta say, this one falls pretty flat. But looking at it on its own, it was pretty decent. I really enjoy the main theme of the movie and if you're into nice, simple piano pieces, look it up. It fits the movie and the main character, Harry, rather well. Simple and structured, yet pacing and a bit chaotic at times. Really adds to it, I would say. As far as the story, I'm not going to spoil anything about it, but it's pretty good. However, it is a murder mystery which I'm not too fond of, but it doesn't really jumpscare you...aside from this one scream, but I wouldn't call it a jumpscare. More like...a headache, haha. But it's more of a meticulous murder mystery, not an in your face, here's some gore kind of thing. But if you're not into that kind of thing, like me, then I wouldn't recommend it. Enjoy that shit? By all means, go watch it.

I will say though, it has an iconic and creepy scene at the end...

Spoiler:

That's all I've got to say without spoiling too much, I suppose. Check it out if you like that kind of movie. Or if you like movies of that era, take a peek.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Watched Mr Deeds starring Adam Sandler last night for the first time in years, cracking film. Adam Sandler can always make me laugh.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Finally got around to watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's a wonderful movie. I kind of want to change my name to Clementine now and dye my hair as well.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Finally got around to watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's a wonderful movie. I kind of want to change my name to Clementine now and dye my hair as well.

I love that movie, glad to see it's getting some attention :)

The Purge: Anarchy. I thought the first movie was pretty alright, not great by any means. I watched the sequel, since I thought the first one wasn't too terrible, and I loved the premise anyway. I actually liked it a lot. Though, it did push the whole "THESE MOVIES ARE POLITICAL STATEMENTS" thing a little further than the first one did. I forgave it because this one was done wayy better :)

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Finally got around to watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's a wonderful movie. I kind of want to change my name to Clementine now and dye my hair as well.
    my favorite movie ever!

I watched Oldboy last. it was a superbly crafted thriller. entertaining the whole way through, genuinely shocking and disturbing and the twist ending was UnReal. there were a few really cheesy directing choices but other than that it was just marvelous. the scene where he eats a live octopus was hilarious/disgusting. the hallway scene is full stop one of the best things I've ever seen in a film. definitely check this out if you're into foreign stuff / thrillers / mysteries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back