• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like, I am so like popular on PC!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Like, I am so like popular on PC!

So, do you have a huge group of friends on PC? Or are you one of those people who don't seem to make many of them? Are you the popular one here? I'm just curious because I see a lot of people here with a ton of friends.

For me, I have some friends here... but it's not enough for me to really be popular. *shrug* It doesn't really bother me. I prefer being in the background rather than people really knowing who I am anyway. It's not like they'd enjoy the real me. They'd probably find her beyond awkward and needy or some other fucked up excuse. It really doesn't bother me, I swear. :D

Years
  • I have a huge friends list, even despite clearing out some inactive members who haven't been here in a year or so. I spend time in The Welcome Lounge so I expect an occasional new person to friend me, but I don't mind having a big list because hey it's always nice to have tons of friends because this is the internet after all.

Lucid

Nah, I'm pretty obnoxious and only go out of my way to talk to a couple of ppl.

Years
  • I used to have a small group of friends on PC but honestly that number of people has expanded so much because of things like the UG and joining staff. I'm glad I've got a lot of great friends on PC, half the time I can count more on people I've never met than people I know in person.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I used to have a lot more friends on here, but I lost touch with most of them. I'm completely fine with what friends I have now. Even if it's very little. Also no I don't consider myself popular and don't care about popularity itself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'd say that the number of people that I am friendly with on PC has expanded quite a bit since the start of the summer

Years
  • I've met some really awesome people here. I would say that about 5 of them are people I consider good friends. I'd rather have a few close friends than a thousand friends I barely talk to.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • I have a small friends list, but I would love to meet more people. I wish people weren't too shy to approach me.. I'm really friendly (and not scary at all).. It's always nice to meet people who have the same interests and desires you do, and that's why I'm here.. we all love Pokemon don't we? :p

Well.. most of my friends here regularly visit the Showdown server, which only a small handful of members visit.. I suppose it's nice this way though. It seems to be mostly peaceful and friendly at all times, but I would love to meet and get to know more of you lovely people. I love making friends! :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Eh, I used to have a large friend group on PC and for sure I'm still friends with a lot of people, but our friendship is either largely off-PC (ie we interact elsewhere and PC is no longer the focal point of our friendship) or it's kinda dwindled off since I became less active.

I haven't been around enough in the last year or two to make new friends. :v

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Nope. No one actually knows me on here, so I don't know how I got the reputation for being PC's biggest dick.

everyone knows I'm pc's biggest dick tyvm

and on that note I'm way too edgy for friends on the internet

they could be murderers!

ily rly (some of you in particular. u kno who u r)

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • My friends are like snowflakes, they disappear after I know them for a bit (DrFuji where did you go ;___;)

Can't say I've made any close friends here...yet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I honestly don't care about popularity. I have several friends on here, some who are pretty close. But the term "popular" does not exist in my own dictionary.

Back