• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like, I am so like popular on PC!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I don't know. There's like 2 or 3 people that I talk to about once a week or so but I mostly just stay to myself. I'm definitely not one of the more popular people here.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    There's a total of two people from here that I semi regularly talk to outside PC.

And they're not really close friends lol but S/O to them anywho

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2018
    My friends list is empty...I don't really know anyone here, even after almost six months. I guess it's because I'm kinda introverted.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    well i always edit my friend list if people aren't talking to me. i have people i talk to on here and then people i talk to on skype ^_^ i've been texting my one friend from pc since he no longer goes on here. i met him when i first joined pc back in 2009. i think my friend list is all over the place.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Eh, I used to have a large friend group on PC and for sure I'm still friends with a lot of people, but our friendship is either largely off-PC (ie we interact elsewhere and PC is no longer the focal point of our friendship) or it's kinda dwindled off since I became less active.

Essentially this since I quit staff. I have a group of nerds in TCTI and otherwise it's just people I have met here in these past years (most of them are/were staff at some point) and whom I have managed to build a friendship with outside of PC.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Im not that popular nor do i want to be i talk to some people alot but alot of people i just have on and off convos or talk on the server and stuff

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Nope. Not popular at all. I pretty much suck at making friends regardless of where I go due to feeling so awkward around people. It used to be easier when I was younger, due to the fact that it just kind of happened out of nowhere a lot of the time. But nowadays, I hae to force myself to socialize due to the hassle I find in it. It's so stressful that I have a tendency to just disappear for months at a time in most communities. I just feel like this weird person who is too different to fit into anywhere because I just don't understand other people and the way they act. Either that or because I just get bored and unmotivated. I don't really have any friends at all on here. Nobody I talk to, or even know in any real compacity. I wish it were different, but I doubt much will change. At least I have a super best friend who lives with me.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    my friend list is a grand total of 9, and i rarely talk to anyone through VMs or PMs.. conversations i have on PC are usually initiated by other people.

i'd like to be more social, i really would, but i'm just not that talkative anymore.. :I;

Years
    I only just became active again, so I don't have friends besides those I already knew whom are on my friend list.
    I'd like to make friends, but I don't know how to go about it? I'm sure I'm just a nuisance anyway.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I've got a pretty good group of friends on here, it's not too large or small, it's just right.

Back