• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but it collides with Pluto, skipping the other planets in between for some reason. I guess, Pluto isn't a planet anymore.

I wish for a portable flame.

Years
    Granted, however by portable flame you meant a giant ball of flame such as The Sun, right? Cause that's what ya got.

I wish to be a famous sportsperson.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but they take up a skill slot which means you have to get rid of another one, starting with the most basic ones like "Breathing" or "Eating".

I wish for a new Ice Age.

Years
    Granted, but the bread is stale, and the peanut butter iffy.

I wish the weather would improve.
    (day after day of rain and strong wind)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but now you're so busy working out that you can't do anything else.

I wish for some pastel color pencils.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, just keep away from any type of food or drink. It might have a bitter aftertaste. :)

I wish I got some more time to think.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but now the trend is over and no developper cares to make VR games. which is kind of what is happening.

I wish I had a proper bag to carry my 4.5 kg laptop. (ROG laptops are great but you need a suitcase to carry them)

Years
    Granted, but it has wheels and tends to roll away at the slightest of inclinations if you put it down.

I wish I had the time to actually play Pokemon Snap...

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Granted, you now have no job and are homeless. With no time to dedicate towards a place of employment or house work to do, you have all the time in the world to play Pokémon Snap. Now you just need to figure out how to access the game.

I wish I could play Switch games on my phone.

Back