• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but they can now also see and interact with you!

I wish there were easier less time consuming means of travel.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Granted, but only Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Bill Gates can afford them.
    (I wish for that too)

I wish for a new pair of shoes.

Years
  • Granted: 😉
    Spoiler:

I wish they would've fixed Age of Empires 2 HD instead of being greedy little munchkins and just releasing a new version 😤
    (which probably has bugs/glitches too... idk I didn't bother with it 😂 )

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted. But now you're stuck in a timeloop having to do everything over and over again. You remember being from the future but stupid determinism is in your way.

I wish for some happiness in my life.

Years
  • Granted! You get a brand new cocktail made from ground up hedgehogs!

I wish for all my favourite films to get re-released in the cinema so I can see them on the big screen.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Granted, but they are released in the Tamil language, with Ukrainian subtitles. Enjoy :)

I wish for Pokémon: Legends Arceus to be a masterpiece.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but it is very hungry due to a growth spurt and ends up getting a lot taller than you.

I wish for the world to be purged of all the Mondays!

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • Granted,But now you can't get a single day off as the government requires 6 days of work in a week.As a result,Everyone got tired of working too hard,Some died,Some fell in deep depression,Couples can't spend a single day together so they broke up,The world economy faces a great loss in man power currently!
    Spoiler:

I wish I were a wizard king who is loved by every single being and also the creator himself.

Years
  • Granted. You are so loved that nobody wants to share you. Endless wars erupt and humanity wipes itself out. You are now the only human left. The creator then comes down to end your life so he/she can take you with them as they can't stand being without you for another second. Hope your happy...
    Also for some reason I read Lizard King initially 😂

I wish to invent a delicious new dish.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, but you have to complete a tour of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

I wish for a golden ticket.

Years
  • Granted! Your ticket for the meat counter is a lovely shade of goldenrod! You're number 027 btw ;)

I wish to go back to Kennedy Space Center at some point.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Granted, but they close the day after your visit.

I wish for plane tickets to be cheaper.

Years
  • Granted. They removed all the seats though to save money. You'll have to sit down on the ground and hope the plane doesn't do a barrel roll!

I wish going through airports would be less of a hassle.
    (just let me plow my bulldozer through one end of the building to the other! D=) 🙃

Back