• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Year 2013 Results

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm more excited that one of my challenge events placed in Favorite Event than I am about myself placing in anything. We've come a long way! Thanks to all who voted for me and my bad self and congrats to everyone who placed. Beautiful buttons, all of you. x

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    Ayeee making meth in an RV is just what i wanted! XD
    Being named Apollo Pinkman is such a great honor... :') makes me wanna cry like a certain someone...
    Member of the Year 2013 Results

Anyways congrats to everyone else, especially the wonderful Janna for winning MOTY!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ahh, thanks for voting for Video Games guys! I'd say second is a good feat, and a real confidence booster for me to continue to try and make VG shine brighter than ever. <33

Oh and congrats to everyone who placed! To those who didn't, keep your head high, as you are all outstanding members indeed. :3

Ah, and thanks for hosting this, Dave; I knew it took a long time to organize everything, and there were a few bumps here and there, but you did a good job, and all your hard work paid off! <3

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I won two! Thank you all you are the best. And nothing can break me and my sweet love pair up!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I never really expect to win anything in these popularity contests, nor do I want to. But, it's nice that other people enjoy this, so congratulations to those who won something.

Also, Sheep, I knew you were going to win MotY - I had a hunch. I was right, wasn't I? Congrats! :D

Years
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaay i'm happy to have placed in the categories i did, especially most amusing.

here's to an exciting 2014! kanpai/cheers!!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Guys, I'm in the middle of handing out emblems for this MotY. Some people will be getting the emblem for a second time, since they may have gotten it in previous MotYs. If you want it removed, simply reply saying so. Congrats again!

Nakala Pri

Waaaaaaait, do I get an Emblem? I really sure as hell hope so, I want to start a collection. ^^

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    ... wow.
    I placed somewhere on the list. That's quite a shock.

Congrats to all the winners, by the way. I see that only the PCs best of the best have become chosen as MotY winners!

Nakala Pri

I should get a reward for it! ;-;

Fine, I'll just eat all the cheese toasties and leave you meanies with canned beans. >;c

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    You know you haven't been active on PC for a while when you barely recognize ANY of these people. :(
    Congratulations, persons I do not know!

Totally didn't expect placing in here though, holy crap. Now I've got two of these bloody emblems.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Just posting here cos I'm waiting for my emblem.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Just posting here cos I'm waiting for my emblem.

I actually stopped handing them out right when I got to you, I had to go to work (which is where I am now. Should not be on PC. Oops). You'll be the first person I hand it to when I get back, no worries. Patience people. :D

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I actually stopped handing them out right when I got to you, I had to go to work (which is where I am now. Should not be on PC. Oops). You'll be the first person I hand it to when I get back, no worries. Patience people. :D

For me? Thanks, I was just reminding you guys cos I seem to be always the guy that is forgotten.

Back