• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Year 2013 Results

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I swear I have some strange ability of not getting voted for anything. Am I too boring for you guys? :p

Well done to everybody who did win though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, I placed in several categories? That is so nice of everyone who voted for me. I was very happy to just see my username mentioned in a vote; to actually share a win with someone in a category feels like more than I deserve. I guess the best username second place comes from before I changed from Adventure though ;) Thank you guys!!

Congratulations to everyone who won or were voted for at all! Especially Janna. I had many people I thought deserved to be member of the year, Jo and John being some actually! But Sheep has been an incredible mod, a wonderful girl and a mature yet cuddable person of win. <3

TY

My name is so often in this... how... why... AT WHAT COST xD

Thanks for everyone who voted on me i guess (i prolly should curse you all hahaha)

And congrats to all the winners ^^

Nakala Pri

Pah, you're probably the reason I didn't get it! >:C

I guess I gotta suck up for next year. xD

But yeah, congrats you lucky ducks. Just pray you won't be against me, one on one! >:D

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    wow...i actually won something :o...but my name is wrong.
    Anyway congrats to all the winners! :D
    and thanks for all the hard work Mods! great job guys :D :3

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NAME CHANGES RETURN RAAAAH D:<

Sorry about any username errors you might find, it was a tad confusing sifting through the ballots with usernames that went unedited from before changes and knowing who they belong to. I hope you guys understand. It's the thought that counts, right? \o/

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Ew, the guy who finished 3rd in favorite male. I think we all can speak for that person to be the most hated. Congrats to all who placed in their specific category(ies). A BIG LOVE FOR SHEEP!!

Years
    Apparently I'm an anime guru xD

Congratulations to everyone who won, placed or who was even nominated. It's awesome to see so many people being acknowledged by the community in some way. :)

Years
    I gotta say, these results are looking great!

I was actually surprised at how many categories I won, turns out to be a big step-up from how many I won in 2012. It's kinda funny I took out both Most Changed and Least Changed, maybe I'm just someone who changes a lot in some ways but not so much in another. The other ones I ended up winning I did see coming though.

Oh, and congrats on the main title Janna! While it's the second one in a row I've witnessed that the main title winner was a staff member, it still shows we love her awwww.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I won nothing, yes! But that's what happens when inactive for 8 months, not too surprising.
    So yeah, congrats to everyone who did win, a lot of the choices make sense.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Congratz to all my RPC Winners! In fact, SO many different people were voted for this only shows first place ;o. Well done.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    2014 will be my year. Burn these words in your memory, pokécommunity denizens.

Congratulations to all the winners! Well deserved, people. I'm happy about the MoTY people for the most part, actually. Not a single person I didn't love or admired. Jo (strawberry) is my delicious bud, Janna (Sheep) is one of the sweetest people around and just amazing in general and BlahIsuck is someone I had fondness for since the days he wasn't even a server regular or a mod seriously, go check the staff forums if you want proof!. I love these guys. All equally deserving of the title! Well done, omaera! ;]

Surprised I won something and was a runner up in another hehe. Even after not being an active member in most sections and being absent for more than 6 months haha. But thanks to those who voted for me in those categories!

Years
    Congratulations everyone that won! :) Even if I'm in third place for a lot of the main stuff, I surely do see my name up there quite a bit :P

Years
    AWW I didn't even realize I had been back long enough to place in anything, much less two!
    Thank you all so much!
    And a big congratulations to all the winners.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    My name pops up in every category in Challenges >u<
    I'm NOT OBSESSED, ok? Right? RIGHT?!? >.>

Congrats to all the winners and congrats to Sheep for getting MOTY <3 (still loving that Username *-*)

Back