• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

milk/white chocolate is the only real chocolate

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Dark chocolate is valid but anybody who chooses it or white over milk chocolate is disgusting and should be banned from having opinions

Years
    Must have been a typo. The title should read milk/dark chocolate is the only chocolate.

White Chocolate doesn't have a presence of cocoa/chocolate solids to truly be considered chocolate by most food regulations. The horrible truth for it's candy eaters is that they're eating pretty just the butter and some milkfat with sugar, and hopefully less than 50% artificial sweeteners. Enjoy your mouthful of white goo. 😈

This dossiers is must reading, white chocolate exposed!

https://www.bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/tools-test-kitchen/article/white-chocolate

Years
    milk/white chocolate is the only real chocolate

anyone who has had these will know exactly what i mean

Years
    Sorry but dark chocolate supremacy. I like 70 - 80%. Also white chocolate is a disgrace unless it's a cookies and cream type thing like the above post. Dark > Milk > White is my ranking.

Last edited:
    Years
    White chocolate is the best by far (with a few exceptions to the rule), followed by milk. Dark chocolate might be the "purest" chocolate but it's also bloody awful, so screw purity. It's so damn bitter. I question the sanity of those who prefer it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I like 100% dark chocolate. It's something you need to eat in small doses and I think a lot of people aren't aware of that. We are so being used to just stuff in a lot of chocolate pieces and all the sugar makes it just all the more easier.

I like white chocolate, as well, and occasionally I go buy some and sometimes eat the whole thing. xD

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    White and milk chocolates taste good because they're generally full of sugar, which makes them naturally good and somewhat addictive, so you're kinda right :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Normal chocolate is A+++, white chocolate is good but can be too sweet at times and dark chocolate is good if it's not super strong but I don't really like it past 50% :( Only valid conclusion is normal chocolate is the best one

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Milk chocolate is king.
    White chocolate? Well as Sam pointed out it is technically not chocolate plus I'm not the biggest fan of it although I do love the Hersey's Cookie's and Creme bar.
    Ngl, enjoy dark chocolate and it's even better with hot peppers.

So basically: Milk >>>>>> Dark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> White

Years
    White chocolate isn't really chocolate, and I only like it in the Hershey bars.
    Milk or slightly dark is best.

Last edited:
    Years
    I like all types of chocolate, but I like to eat milk/white chocolate as a dessert while I use dark chocolate when making cakes or other desserts.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    I have to agree with colours. Milk chocolate all the way with white chocolate on occasion. Anybody who enjoys dark chocolate should know that their opinion is wrong and they should feel bad

Back