• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NERRRRRDDDDD

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Science isn't exactly my favorite subject in school, so my score was lower than I expected. I think i got a 52, but I might retake it and see what i get.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    52, which is both higher and lower than I was expecting. actually no this is pretty much what I was expecting. it neutralized. I'd call myself average on this front.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    took it 3 times throughout the day to see if the scores would vary

it didn't: 49

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    NERRRRRDDDDD

IIIIIIIIIIIIHHHH FAVORITE ACTOR SO I AM FANGIRLING

(seriously tho)
    Funny how everyone who seems to not liking sciences are getting scores like 52... Hey I was an art/language girl, not a science one.

----------------------------------------

Your score was 52. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50. People who score higher on the NPAS are more likely to identify as nerds.

I guess I am Nerd-ish

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    65. Makes sense to me! I'm sure it would be higher too if they included other nerdy categories tbh.

Imafroggy

King
    Years
    I've only recently started embracing the fact I'm a nerd.
    I've always hidden it from others almost like I was embarrassed for liking what I like.
    I know i'm a nerd deep down though. I'm still a little lowkey about it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Can someone please explain this in technical terms?
    Your score was 66. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50. People who score higher on the NPAS are more likely to identify as nerds. Below is a graph of what percent of people say yes when asked the question "Are you a nerd?" based on what their NPAS score was.

So basically I am a nerd? Seeing as I scored above 50 is being considered nerdy lol

Back