• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon

Years
  • I remember there being a rumour in the lead up to sixth gen about a Bug/Ghost spider pokemon. I think something like that would be pretty cool.

I'm sure that fake spider was Bug/Dark. But I am also hoping we get something with that type combination because we haven't had a Bug/Dark Pokemon yet and it could make for some cool design concepts.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • With what we know, we now have about 26 possible pokemon (counting Evolutions) on Route 1 Alone and we still have about 2 or 3 routes and a cave.

I am thinking Yungoos will be a version exclusive pokemon, because I think They might make Pikachu and Raichu #25 and 26 in the pokedex as a throwback. They said Yungoos had 1 evo, but not sure if they showed the dex entry, so it might still have a counterpart. Same with Grubbin, it my still have a branched evo. But Impossible to tell right now. I really with we could get the dex entries of Grubbin and Yungoos.

Years
  • I am thinking Yungoos will be a version exclusive pokemon, because I think They might make Pikachu and Raichu #25 and 26 in the pokedex as a throwback. They said Yungoos had 1 evo, but not sure if they showed the dex entry, so it might still have a counterpart. Same with Grubbin, it my still have a branched evo. But Impossible to tell right now. I really with we could get the dex entries of Grubbin and Yungoos.

As cool of a concept it would be, I just cannot see it happening because one, the regional rodent is never version-exclusive and two, version exclusives never appear on the first route with wild encounters. X/Y sort-of did a thing with Weedle and Caterpie on Route 2, but neither line was truly version-exclusive because you could catch both in Santalune Forest anyway.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'm sure that fake spider was Bug/Dark. But I am also hoping we get something with that type combination because we haven't had a Bug/Dark Pokemon yet and it could make for some cool design concepts.

No I definitely remember it being Bug/Ghost. The whole point of it was that it was a ghost spider. :P

I think I saw it on Pokebeach. It was a fake leak. (there weren't any pictures or anything, just text)

Years
  • No I definitely remember it being Bug/Ghost. The whole point of it was that it was a ghost spider. :P

I think I saw it on Pokebeach. It was a fake leak. (there weren't any pictures or anything, just text)

I would still love to see a Bug/Ghost other than Shedinja, because Shedinja has a gimmick of always having 1HP and it's not very impressive otherwise so I want to see something sharing its type that doesn't rely on a gimmick.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    I want a baby poison/dragon that evolves into serpent looking poison /dragon.. It lives in the Sulfur clouds from the volcano

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • I want a dragon/fairy type combination, because as far as i remember, we never have had such a type combination.(i may be incorrect) Such a Pokémon would posses awesome defense and special defense, with resistances to a number of types such as bug, dark, electric, fight, fire, water, etc.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Am I crazy for thinking this name sounds perfect?

Nekkoala = Koazee (pronounced "Cozy")

It's a mix of Koala, Lazy (kind of) and the whole Z sound related to sleeping.

It would be cute if... There wasn't a Drowzee already..which is not a fave of mine.

Maybe Koama.. Pronounced coma

Years
  • Am I crazy for thinking this name sounds perfect?

Nekkoala = Koazee (pronounced "Cozy")

It's a mix of Koala, Lazy (kind of) and the whole Z sound related to sleeping.

Since it's likely we'll get Nekkoala (and Iwanko) English names this weekend, nice to see your possible speculated name. That would actually not be a bad Nekkoala name if you ask me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    It would be cute if... There wasn't a Drowzee already..which is not a fave of mine.

Maybe Koama.. Pronounced coma

I suppose you could change the name to "Koazy" maybe? It still keeps the Z aspect. (and actually fits the lazy part more as well)

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • One Pokémon I would like to see is a Water/Ground-Type Crocodile, because it JUST has to happen.

Again, I would like to see creepy sea-creature Pokémon...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Welp, there's a leaked video, showcasing new PKMN. Methinks these guys will be revealed on July 1st, but they got leaked instead?

Spoilers.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I'm digging most of them, though some look super weird to me. I'm really digging Tapukoko and I hope he'll be electric/fighting.
    And that mosquito is cute as heck. ;-;

Back