• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Character! [EPILOGUE]

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Sorry about that Bard, but that's just the way the ball bounces here in the UG.

@bac unsure how many votes Bard has on him but if there's no discrepancies and since he's not really defending himself can we end this phase early?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    If it makes you feel better Bard, in 4 straight games pre-rocket's investigation, I died in all of the games on day1->day3 for reasons that are mostly not my own fault, either. :( I feel your pain, man.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    If it makes you feel better Bard, in 4 straight games pre-rocket's investigation, I died in all of the games on day1->day3 for reasons that are mostly not my own fault, either. :( I feel your pain, man.
    marz's aim was impeccable in R&M. :P But yeah, I did notice that Bard's become our punching bag lately in like every game, lol. Sorry, man.

[Kill] Bardothren

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Tfw you see you were unintentionally right about the shadow clone:

Nintendo: Choose Your Character! [EPILOGUE]

12 <- my lucky number served me poorly in RI, hopefully I can get it back here.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I never expected bac to trip on a well known detail, especially since she's read up on so much lore and has made sure to be precise thus far.

No one that actually knows the lore would think it was a shadow clone.
    Mainly because the shadow clones don't have swords, aren't tall and do not appear "shadowy".

Back