• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Not-Serious]Most famous members

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    has no one remembered i'm a capital bill when i use my usual username?

https://palamon.com

because i remembered
    look at me, so famous, i have a capital partner bill
    By that logic, I'd outshine you all considering how many different Adventures there are out there. Not quite my doing though c:

@ gimmepie, just trying to counter all the times I've told you I love you lately.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    [Not-Serious]Most famous members

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Back in the day when I used to come here a lot, there was a fellow by the name of Jeremy and he always called everyone sweetie. I felt as if he was really popular.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Back in the day when I used to come here a lot, there was a fellow by the name of Jeremy and he always called everyone sweetie. I felt as if he was really popular.
    I remember him!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Jeremy! He made me smile and laugh so many times when I logged into PC. I'll miss him forever :(

Guest123_x1

I remember him too, and his Whitney fan club thread from long ago. I really miss him! :(

Since coming back online some time ago, weedle_mchairybug has been making a name for himself over in the Pokémon Anime section. I also remember him from years ago.
    I'd say that Pinkie-Dawn and Famon are very well-known as well.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I'd have to say Revise Librarian/Meadow and Lycanthropy are pretty well known. Those two are just awesome and their posts are always funny :D

Back