• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Not-Serious]Most famous members

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just some dude who used to be a king but chose to be a free spirit instead

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

No kidding. That guy used to have several hundred people checking his thread for updates at any given point of the day. Me one of them
    And I once moved to his city, Buenos Aires, near where he used to study, but never met him boo

Also Nica.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    i remember when beachboy was a pop culture phenomenon on this site
    god i feel positively ancient

of course not as ancient as i could be

Gotta love senpai. :D

I'm surprised no one is mentioning the lovely and kind, Janna. :o

Years
    Gotta love senpai. :D

I'm surprised no one is mentioning the lovely and kind, Janna. :o

Maybe it was because she was so nice that she rose through the staff ranks almost as fast as Razor Leaf did. And it's so nice that she even goes back to post in the very section she used to mod a.k.a. Main Street.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Woah woah WOAH. You're forgetting the most important thing on this list. I'm ashamed.

https://www.glutenfreeklippys.com/

This service is a national treasure, providing only the best gluten free Klippy treats. What's not to love?

Hahahaha THIS IS FANTASTIC. KLIPPY WHY DID YOU NEVER MENTION YOU MADE BAKED GOODS FOR ME??

I happen to be gluten free myself ;)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Everyone wanted to be Erica/Lightning/Cherrim's friend back in the day. 8)

I'm glad you brought this up! Reading through the thread, I felt like the two members who I thought were most well known (when I was new) were Drummershuff and Lightning.

Nowadays I feel like the same could be said for Klippy and gimmepie. But that's probably influenced that I have to put up with them interact with them daily for like a year now. :P

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Listen up kids back when I was active the big names were beachboy, Went, Lightning...

Kaori but she was my homegirl. And curiousnathan was cool too. He still is.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh man, how did I forget about Matt? Drummershuff was really well known for a while with his Roxas theme and whatnot :)

Sirfetch’d

Whenever I think of famous PC members Abnegation always comes to mind. He was such a big force back as a staff member(and still is) so he has always stood out. Achromatic is the Pinnacle of Famous right now.

Years
    How/why have none of you plebs mentioned the great and powerful Dragon yet?

I'd make a more detailed post about notable users from each section I frequent, but I'm too lazy right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I never see gimme. Like, never. I guess we frequent different areas? idk haha. He mods roleplay, underground, and roundtable. Three of the forums I never touch.

But that Klippy guy I see his face everywhere god
    ....... Why does your post quote me, but it's Ullion's text? I found a bug, Audy O.o

i'd never call gimmepie popular <3

Back