• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

November needs a holiday

Years
    Don't we all

But there needs to be a holiday in November that all the world can share in to stop Christmas creep. America has Thanksgiving, but obviously we can't expect everyone to share it, and besides, it's basically watered-down Christmas.

So, suggestions?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I celebrate Call of Duty Day every November.

User19sq

maybe the annual pokemon November release should be a national holiday?

...If it were annual. Discounting remakes, it's usually circa four years between releases, making it more unpredictable than Leap Day.

User19sq

...Then some years would be great while others plain suck. XDDDDD Mystery Dungeon games seem to be going that way...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    International Pokémon Day. New games usually come out in November

Also tomorrow is EUROPEAN SUN/MOON DAY

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    November 19 is my birthday and it should be a national holiday. Free pizza and cupcakes.

I must keep dreaming. lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We can all celebrate the possiblities (and gruesome hardships) of long distance relationships on the anniversary of when me and my pair started talking for the first time. Let's call it Valonlinetines Day.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    but the real issue is how to appeal to everyone when extending warm wishes regarding this holiday

User19sq

but the real issue is how to appeal to everyone when extending warm wishes regarding this holiday

That's a real -1 issue. If the hypothetical holiday in question applies to everyone regardless of any condition (relationship status, religion, gender, etc.), then the same greetings and warm wishes will all be universal by default. XD

Back