• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG WHAT DO I CHOOSE?!

Years

• Stuck on a deserted island with only 5 items. WHAT ARE THEY?!

IDK what I was thinking with the image! XD

So, you are, going to be stuck on a desert island and you can only bring 5 things that you what. Normal restrictions are things that prevent you from getting off the island.
    Say you are only going to be stuck there for a month. What would you bring to pass the time? There is, obviously, no charging capabilities but electronics are still allowed if you so wish.

So, shoot, go, choose! What would those 5 items be!?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think I would have um my laptop (it will last only a while but still), chapstick, my DS, a large slab of beef jerky, and um...does Guy count as an item? /shot

I'm never good with these topics, haha.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Umm...well, how about this?

- A generator.
    - A month's supply of fuel for the generator. With a little more just in case my supply's a February, and I'm left there for a December or something.
    - My iPod (don't have one yet, but I want one xD) fully loaded with Apps and Music.
    - My guitar (nothing passes the time like music, especially when it's shareable) with the tuner cleverly hidden inside it so it only counts as one item ;P
    - A knife. A knife is always useful for um...knifing things. Well, you can all understand why it'd be useful.

Yeah, I think that's a modern-day survival kit :)

But then again, I'm not really that good at decisions, so this'll have probably changed by the time I click "Post Quick Reply".

Years
  • Does my camping kit count as an item? Or does each item inside of the kit count? ^^; Okay okay, that's probably cheating.

Well, Definitely a large blank book to sketch/journal. The Bible to pass the time (maybe I'll actually finish it, that would be something different), A fishing pole with strong line, a good knife, and a block of flint to start fires when needed.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Out of the million items for survival I would choose:

1)Knife
    2)A extra pair of clothes
    3)Flashlight
    4)Batteries for the flashnight
    5)And a large bottle of water

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    jesus so i can hop on his back and get a ride across the water obviously

Uhhh, Robinson Crusoe for ideas; a gallon of water; a silo of food; my iPod and an axe to make some shelter with, assuming there's trees.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • -crowbar
    -tent
    -shotgun and shells
    -solar panel with handcrank
    -labtop loaded with PC games

Crowbar and shotgun for protect from wildlife, such as zombies, creepers, and skeletons (lololololol MineCraft reference) but mostly zombie protection (multiple uses for a crowbar yo); Tent for shelter; Solar panel to power labtop and whenever it's all cloudy or it's night, the handcrank to crank up power; and labtop for entertainment

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Probably something like:
    -A tent with built-in insulation for shelter (and to get water by digging a hole in the sand, placing a sheet of plastic overtop with a rock in the middle and let the condensation drip onto another sheet of the plastic to use as a canteen)
    -lots of flint
    -an axe for wood/ cutting things/ animals
    -one of those things that filters water naturally (you know it's like a funnel thing..) .. (what? you need as much water as you can get!)
    -Corey :3 (and if I can't bring him to help get food/ for company.. then I would bring a book on edible/ poisonous plants)

And for all of you people who are bringing a DS.. I hope you know that a DS and a game are two separate items. Have fun playing your gameless DS!

Last edited:
    Years
  • 1. A Buddy
    2. Supercomputer Laptop that is powered by the sun
    3. Lots of food, not junk
    4. A brick house
    5. And finally 2 cats

..What? This is hypothetically speaking, right?

In reality I would've been dead by day 4.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I would bring a machete, a flint, a tent, a kettle (to boil water), a rifle with lots of ammo. Now that will pass the time ;)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Let's see.... I'd take my laptop, a solar panel/generator thingy to plug the laptop into, some magical device that will allow me to connect to the internet, a waterproof bag large enough to fit all of my electronics, and a tent.

If I can't use magical internet devices, then I'd just take all of my games... and if each game is a separate item, then... Morrowind, I suppose.

Everlark

[ w h i t e ]
    Years
  • I think I would have um my laptop (it will last only a while but still), chapstick, my DS, a large slab of beef jerky, and um...does Guy count as an item? /shot

I'm never good with these topics, haha.

You high babe?

Obviously you meant to say you'd bring lamp oil, ropes, bombs, enough rupees, and the pit, where it burns.

But no really, I'd bring a raft, oars, a sail, a fishing rod, and the antidote. To what, you may ask? I'll find out when I use it.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    You high babe?

Obviously you meant to say you'd bring lamp oil, ropes, bombs, enough rupees, and the pit, where it burns.

I'd replace the pit with YOUR FACE. I can't see the pit being much use, besides trapping evil retarded green dudes in it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd bring:
    -A knife
    -A book
    -A backup supply of food
    -Extra clothes
    -Either my DS (with games) or iPod to keep me entertained until the batteries run out.

Ayselipera

Well I would imagine begin stranded on a tropical island for a month would be like a mini vacation for me. So with that said I would skip out on all the electronics and daily items that keep me distracted everyday. I would just bring five things that would help me survive.

- Flint
    - Machete
    - A couple gallons of clean water
    - Some sort of tent or tarp
    - Net for catching fish

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hmmm...what would I bring?

#1) Bear Grylls (He'll get me through the month)
    #2) Mike Holmes (He can build me a nice island vacation home)
    #3) David Bromstad (He'll decorate my new home)
    #4) Tracy Morgan (I'll need someone to provide entertainment)
    #5) Protection (For more entertainment)

What? This is all hypothetical. Don't judge me! >:P

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I'd most likely drop dead after a week. But, regardless:

- Windows laptop.
    - DSi with Pokemon SoulSilver and Platinum
    - About two months worth of rations
    - Access to Steam (to play my PC games)
    - Crapton of DVDs

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • - Food in case I get hungry which is all the time[
    - Drink in case I get thirsty
    - Shelter in case it rains
    - A game or book to keep me occupied
    - A mobile phone to call for help

Lol have fun on your island b***** 'cause I found a way to escape xD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Hmm. Hmm.
    -Solar powered Generator with power points. -does this even exist?-
    -My DSi, with charger.
    -Same with PSP.
    -A friend to keep me company... lolwut.
    -A portable home, with complete survival kit inside. And internet connection. And a Laptop. Whaaat? I'm not breaking any rules. ._.; They're inside the house. They just happened to be there.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I'm just going fully on survival here:

-Flint
    Because you gonna need some fire, that's for sure.

-Knife/Machete/Hatchet
    For cutting stuff

-Revolver/Rifle/Shotgun with craploads of ammo.
    Just in Case.

-A large ball of rope
    It'll come in come in handy several times.

-A pot/bottle
    To keep Water in.

Back