• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    josh is that u

Time always flies when you know you have to freakin' halt everything and sleep soon.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I have userbars disabled, because I really don't wanna feel taunted for not having one, because money.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have userbars disabled, because I really don't wanna feel taunted for not having one, because money.
    Oh my gosh, the struggle is real. I feel that way on other forums. I'm always tempted to spend money I don't actually for userbars and perks and what-not. :|

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I have userbars disabled simply because textranks are neater.

That, and I don't think the userbars for Platinum tiers are fixed yet since last time I checked, they looked really cramped. x_x;

Operation: Steven Universe

Years

See, it bothers me having the text so close to the Pokeball image (with like one letter overlapping). x_x;

In fact, looking at the pic the supporters have userbars that are smaller compared to the staff (some of whom also have those extra tags if they have battle server staff and/or supporter titles underneath). I know ours are shorter, and the PC logo also looks smaller looking closer at it.

Staff are important so it is fitting their userbars are naturally bigger. I do feel for you Platinums, whose text somehow overlaps the PC logo in your userbars. Maybe things might get fixed up but we'll see.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can I get a smaller bar please, I don't feel like being v important. :)

Years
    Rika we should have Pokemon badges to display rank y/y

But then how would the newbies know? We have to consider them and the fact they may not be used to how an online forum works yet, especially if we're the first forum they join.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    But then how would the newbies know? We have to consider them and the fact they may not be used to how an online forum works yet, especially if we're the first forum they join.
    Well... My bar would say "moderator" and my username would still scream at them with heavy bluedom. If they can't read, I'm quite amazed that they found this place at all :)

It's just my meticulous self thinking all badges should be the same length, it really doesn't matter much though since I've actually disabled them in my forum view haha.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I'd like to see them all uniformly the length of staff's bars. I have to concur the supporter ones are quite cramped - just look at mine. And that's one of the better ones - I dumped the platinum micro bar for Silver with a Pt CS.

Years
    I would never ditch my crystal blue for any other supporter color. Even if I was like suddenly bumped up to a Platinum I'd still poke the admins to allow my name to display as the Crystal color while having a userbar with two tags at once.

Years
    I'm getting bored of Crystal Blue, honestly

That's where you can ask for to be displayed as a lower tier (I think you liked the gold color iirc) while having the Crystal tier added onto your userbar so that you keep the benefits of that tier. Foxrally has something like that, where he's a Crystal displayed as a Gold with a Gold Tier's userbar that has a small Crystal tag attached to it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You guys might not know this, but back in the old days, when Group Memberships were a thing, mods technically could switch between supporter blue and mod blue.

'twas funny indeed. :x
    I remember that xD so confusing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back