• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    I never really made my career decision it was kind of forced on me. Grant it the career path will end up being very profitable because of the businesses I am opening within the next couple of years. Pursuing music on the side because that's always where my heart and soul have been.

Years
    All you people talking about going into tech support, and I know enough about computers only to at least keep one running. :P Anything more and I'm just like, okay, gonna go talk to anybody I know that knows computers, what do plz halp if possible.

Also, they seem to be testing the fire alarm here which is kind of annoying because it's gone off twice within the past month already argh.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My uncle Burt does this stunning impression of Indian tech support.

"Hi good afternoon this is tech support my name is Batman how can I be of help to you today"

he says it in that chopped up monotone that makes it so funny :P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't know if it's a good idea to swap the topics of both dccs, considering C&T's only topics seem to be about smartphones and tablets (and sometimes even laptops).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    While on the subject of tech, my computer keeps restarting itself by error reasons such as Kmode exception not found. I begin to worry about using my own computer, because it might pop out at random.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    No I don't think they were talking about you.
    Operation: Steven Universe

Hate to be that guy, but I think somebody missed the reference... '~'

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I've been away for 17 hours and idk wtf is going on here lmao.

ugh ONE more boss-like shift for me tomorrow. Second time today I fell asleep in my office. :(

Sirfetch’d

I suffer from insomnia so I don't get much sleep at night. I kind of rely heavily on naps just so I don't pass out from exhaustion. I try to take one every day or at least every other day if possible. I enjoy them so damn much too :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back