• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ORAS anniversary

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    QwOhJzO.png

Desolate Land

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event, and answered at least 7 out of 14 questions! Thanks for taking part, the desolate land quakes beneath your feet as you enjoy these games for many more years to come!

D5H9cDy.png

Delta Stream

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event and answered all 14 questions! Thanks for recounting your journey through Hoenn with us! You now sit high in the skies as a true master of the Hoenn region.

I'll take those two emblems, please and thank you~ ^^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • 8VnhLzK.jpg

Primordial Sea

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event, and answered at least 7 out of 14 questions! Thanks for counting down with us! It may have been a year, but there's still an entire primordial sea of fun to be had in these games!

D5H9cDy.png

Delta Stream

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event and answered all 14 questions! Thanks for recounting your journey through Hoenn with us! You now sit high in the skies as a true master of the Hoenn region.

I'd like to have these two emblems, please, because Kyogre is one of my favorites. Thanks :)

Years
  • 12. Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?

Maybe the one where you catch suicune.

13. What's your current play time in OR/AS?

406:07

14. What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?

Breeding competitives most of the time

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • 8. Did you catch any Pokemon from the Safari Zone in your first playthrough?

I caught a Buneary out there, but mostly went to the Safari Zone for the items.

9. Did you keep Groudon/Kyogre on your team after you caught it?

I kept my Kyogre for a little bit because the surfing animation it got was pretty rad.

10. What was your championship team?

The same champion team I bring to every region's hall of fame: Garchomp, Empoleon, Infernape, and Tyranitar.

11. Did you find the Deoxys encounter to be difficult?

Not difficult per se, but I did triple check to make sure it would respawn after I beat the Elite 4 for the second time, because the chances of getting the Deoxys you want with Rayquaza as your lead are ****ing minimal as ****. Youtube corroborated, and I went for it.

12. Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?

Terrakion

Current play time is 53 hours, last playthrough clocked in at 792 hours.

Completed the Delta Episode, caught a better Thundurus, trained the Ferrothorn that Cakesu and Phanton made for me, and played a whole lot of Battle Spot.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Okay, sorry for the delay, but everyone who's told me their preference in the thread should have received their emblems now :D If you participated and you answered enough of our questions to receive an emblem, be sure to let me know your preference in this thread if you haven't already!

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I'd like to grab Desolate Land and the Delta Stream emblems please! :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Did answer 13 of the 14 questions on time.
    It was fun to answer them.
    Not really a fan of water - prefer fire a bit more, I'll go with Desolate Land

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years

• ORAS anniversary countdown

The first ever anniversary of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is coming in just two weeks! And to celebrate, we're going to count down to the anniversary day by having a question every day, each one chronicling your original journey through the Hoenn region. All you have to do is answer at least 7 of our 14 questions, and you'll earn an emblem! Your answers don't have to be answered on the same day they were asked, you may feel free to answer multiple previous questions in one post--that'll still count towards your chance to earn your emblem. Hope you all enjoy, and remember, you're encouraged to discuss and converse with your fellow trainers about their adventure!

For answering at least 7 out of 14 questions, you get your choice between:
    QwOhJzO.png
    8VnhLzK.jpg

For answering all 14, you can also get an additional option:
    D5H9cDy.png

Happy posting!

1. Did you get Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire the day they came out?
    2. What was your reason for choosing OR or AS over the other?
    3. What did you nickname your starter?
    4. Did you do the Pokemon Contest when you first got to Slateport?
    5. Which bike did you choose when you first got to Mauville?
    6. Where did you establish your first ever Secret Base?
    7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game?
    8. Did you catch any Pokemon from the Safari Zone in your first playthrough?
    9. Did you keep Groudon/Kyogre on your team after you caught it?
    10. What was your championship team?
    11. Did you find the Deoxys encounter to be difficult?
    12. Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?

This event has concluded, but if you've answered enough questions to qualify for an emblem, let me know which ones you want in the thread.

PM me if you have any questions.

Well if I can only choose one, I would like the Delta Stream since I answered all 14.Though If I can have multiple, I would like all 3, though If I can only have 2 than I would like Desolate Land and Delta Stream. thanks and have a good day :3

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Whoops. Forgot to post which emblems I want lol.

Desolate Land and Delta Stream please, but if I'm allowed to have three emblems I don't mind having Primordial Sea as well (but that one will be my last priority)

Back