• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ORAS anniversary

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    And today's the anniversary! It's been exactly one year since OR/AS was first released!! And likewise, here's our final question:

14. What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?

Mainly competitive breeding, a few Pokemon Contest. I wish there were more activities!

Alrighty you guys, that's a wrap for the anniversary! What a wonderful year of Hoenn it has been~ Let me know here in the thread what your emblem preference is (make sure you're eligible for the one you've chosen though). Just as a reminder, here are the emblems you can get...

For answering at least 7 out of 14 questions, you get your choice between:

ORAS anniversary

Desolate Land

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event, and answered at least 7 out of 14 questions! Thanks for taking part, the desolate land quakes beneath your feet as you enjoy these games for many more years to come!

ORAS anniversary

Primordial Sea

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event, and answered at least 7 out of 14 questions! Thanks for counting down with us! It may have been a year, but there's still an entire primordial sea of fun to be had in these games!

And if you answered all 14:

ORAS anniversary

Delta Stream

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event and answered all 14 questions! Thanks for recounting your journey through Hoenn with us! You now sit high in the skies as a true master of the Hoenn region.

So, let me know your preference here in the thread, and I'll be sure to get them out to you.

I would like the Primordial Sea, please.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I would like blue and Primordial Sea as well the Delta Current too because I answer all the questions.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I forgot to answer the last question in time.
    Still answer it -
    Mostly using it for my Double Battles team.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh we can get 2? I'll have the Desolate Land and the Delta Stream ones, please.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Oh, we can get two? Okay then, I'd like the Delta Stream one and either of the two others, like I already told you.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
    Alrighty you guys, that's a wrap for the anniversary! What a wonderful year of Hoenn it has been~ Let me know here in the thread what your emblem preference is (make sure you're eligible for the one you've chosen though). Just as a reminder, here are the emblems you can get...

For answering at least 7 out of 14 questions, you get your choice between:

ORAS anniversary

Desolate Land

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event, and answered at least 7 out of 14 questions! Thanks for taking part, the desolate land quakes beneath your feet as you enjoy these games for many more years to come!

ORAS anniversary

Primordial Sea

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event, and answered at least 7 out of 14 questions! Thanks for counting down with us! It may have been a year, but there's still an entire primordial sea of fun to be had in these games!

And if you answered all 14:

ORAS anniversary

Delta Stream

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event and answered all 14 questions! Thanks for recounting your journey through Hoenn with us! You now sit high in the skies as a true master of the Hoenn region.

So, let me know your preference here in the thread, and I'll be sure to get them out to you.

I'd like Desolate Land and Delta Stream :-D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    oh damn I missed the last question but might as will fill it out anyway.

Finished the delta episode plus trying to get shinies as well as missing pokemon for the dex.

I'll take the desolate land considering I answered 13/14 of the questions before it closed.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Primordial Sea and Delta Stream, please!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Desolate Land And Delta Stream please, Groudon was always my favourite of the pair. Just got in in time thank god. Was a close cut haha.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'll take a desolate land and Delta Stream Please! And thanks for hosting this fun event!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Do y'all think there's a reason why Nintendo/Game Freak tends to release Pokemon games on November 21st btw? ORAS was released on Nov 21st in North America and Japan, and Shawn was saying yesterday that several other Pokemon games have also come out on Nov 21st.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Do y'all think there's a reason why Nintendo/Game Freak tends to release Pokemon games on November 21st btw? ORAS was released on Nov 21st in North America and Japan, and Shawn was saying yesterday that several other Pokemon games have also come out on Nov 21st.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_games_by_release_date

So Gold & Silver, Ruby & Sapphire, Pokemon Coliseum, Pokemon Ranger, and of course Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. Maybe it has something to do with Nintendo's development cycle? I'd guess something along those lines. Some kind of corporate jazz or other.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017

I haven't beat it yet xD

May I get the desolate land emblem (groudon is so awesome) and the delta steam emblem?

Back