• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Collab VI: Cities!

Supporter collab VI theme choices: take your pick!

• Hoenn Pokémon

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Grass Types

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Pokémon Towns & Cities

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Digimon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    so Castelia is meh 'cause I don't like Arti/Burgh but Virbank is meh because I love Roxie but can't find anything good for the city

and I can't get Arti to work in the sig in general, but hey

and seriously it's been four years and I still can't decide whether to call him Arti or Burgh wth

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    All the good cities are taken. :( I'm currently having a hard time deciding what city I should go for since my top three cities have been snagged. xD

Surprise me, guys! I really want to be part of this haha.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    All the good cities are taken. :( I'm currently having a hard time deciding what city I should go for since my top three cities have been snagged. xD

Take the Floaroma Town CSS that I've made, it's at the previous page. :P

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years

Lavaridge would be really cute for you. c:

You could do a Flannery + Torkoal like I did with Volkner + Electivire :P

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh snap I may have to join this one. That CSS is beautiful and the theme is delightful. Good job you guys. o/

Last edited:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    So it's towns and cities we're going with hmmm? In that case is Dewford Town available?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    it's yours!

in true fletch style, i think i'm gonna switch Fortree for something, I'm not totally satisfied with the pictures for the City itself

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tho? :3

Candy

Years
    Looking for pics is hard indeed, I didn't liked the pics for Blackthorn City. Gotta keep searching.

How about Dragon's Den? Iconic location of Blackthorn City after all, unless if it doesn't count.

Canalave City doesn't have any landmarks aside from having the only drawbridge in the whole Sinnoh region and the library, so I had to settle with an in game screenshot of it. But hey, it's better than the anime's rendition of Canalave City. I mean, look at it.
    Spoiler:

That is far from the Canalave City I know lol.

Leviathan

Years
    Erm. I'd say the css for that sig is a lil'...askew?

Here's what I got so far;
    Dewford Town

"A tiny island in the blue sea."
    Supporter City Collab 2015

----
    -----

Made it so that the Pokémon icon switches randomly between machop and makuhita. I might make some more edits but it'll do me for now. Went with the original designs too, if that's alright?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
    I think I'll join in on this this time. I didnt see viridian city as taken so could I do that?

Tek

Years
    Man, you guys move fast.

Celestic town isn't not the list, so I'll go with that. If it's taken, my second choice is Cinnibar island.

I think it would be cool to include non-residential pokemon locations, like the towers, power plants, forests, and ruins. Just a thought.

Leviathan

Years
    how'd you mean?

and also old designs are fine!

Oh, it was just a while ago some of the stuff in the sig feel down through the posts but it appears you fixed it now, so nevermind!

And awesome, thanks for letting me know!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Ughh, do we have to wait till the 13th? I'm super excited to start it ^^

We should have it as soon as possible tbh :O

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Haha, sniped me did you? I was just about to rattle on for similar.

What do you guys say we move the date up to the 10th of April? I really don't want to wait and honestly see little reason to anyways.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am not darned.

You guys can certainly start earlier :) Those of us who are currently in a Homestuck collab though, will probably wait until some time after 13th of April, since we hope that Hussie will deploy massive HS antics on that day and we are kinda going cray with anticipation currently.

But as long as we keep the collab going for a couple of weeks at minimum, I don't see a problem with most of you starting already!

Reactions: Tek

Candy

Years
    I'm gonna wait 'til the weekend before I start, 'cause it hasn't even been a week since I came back to this theme lol.

Plus, I need to find an avatar first.

Back